Reviews for Pillowbook of Cecily Laurent
TheRandomOne chapter 29 . 4/22/2010
This is me. This is exactly me. And I was reading through this goddamn pillowbook like, "Oh god she's so ugh. I could write a pillowbook 100x better." And then I read this, and I realize that I'm this and you're this... and uh... sorry.
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 32 . 9/16/2009
we are far more alike than two people should be.

so many of your feelings that know and understand and you can't even articulate, i know and understand and can't even articulate.

i'm two steps ahead of you, and two steps later you could be beautiful, and then again you could be like me.

be careful.

don't do the shit i did.

be careful.
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
this made so much sense to me,

because in this narcissism,

we care about things to which we can relate.

i just think i need to tell you that i do the same thing, and i listen to the same song.

it's nice to know that someone out there in england might just be on the same lyric with the same flame.

sometimes i don't blow the fire out.

we're all secrets, here, anyway. i like that.
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 32 . 6/28/2009
I love how you always state your opinion straightforwardly (that's not an actual word, is it?). Personally, Michael Jackson was one of my favorite musicians and his death crushed me. But, well, you do make some valid points.

It's been a while since your last update, BTW. How come?
ALiiCiiA D4 G0FF chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
u r such a big angsty fagut. omg, get a liff.
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 31 . 6/1/2009
Ha, I'll check your stories out. Never seen the virgin suicides, but the book rocked.
Waffle Rocket chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
I LOVE trampolines. They're amazing, seriously. Everyone should have a trampoline.

Never read the Master and Margarita. But, hey, dancing naked? 'Scool. I've thought about it. Like, when it rains and it's a full moon or something.

Hell, that crap with the constellations? It's messed with my head for years, too. I try not to think about it. The whole idea's kinda depressing if you think about it. You don't even know the STARS like you're supposed to. And you see them, like, every night. Imagine all the other crap we're missing.

That made almost no sense to me.

I'm thinking of starting one of these pillowbook things. It seems fun, and I know nobody's going to read it anyways, so it'll be like a diary, I guess, only that whoever reads it, reads it, and hey, nobody knows me, right?

Sidetracked.

Can't wait for the next 'chapter'? XD

Also: Twelve foot trampoline as in the diameter or the circumference? Because if you mean diameter, that's so AWESOME. That's like TWICE my dad's height, and that's huge. That's SCARY big. O.O

Bah. I leave off here.
Tipsy101 chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
Woo I love trampolines! I used to sleep on my trampoline.

Wow I've never thought about that thing with stars before. How confusing...
Waffle Rocket chapter 29 . 5/10/2009
Nothing wrong with being different, not being that stick figure in the crowd that looks just like everyone else, and when a 3-D piece floats in, your eyes are drawn to it just like everyone else, and when it disappears, you go back to your normal life like nothing happened just like everyone else. Nothing wrong with not wanting to talk about who's with whom, and what boy's prettier, and whom everyone hates, yada yada.

It's also not wrong to think yourself above everyone because you're NOT like them. Nothing at all wrong with that, because in a way, you are. You're not content with these things they play at.

Maybe I'm arrogant, too. Huh.

Be somebody. You've got my attention.
A Faded Whisper chapter 29 . 5/6/2009
I'm reviewing! :) Pillow books are amazing, and sometimes you really are writing for yourself. But that's the beauty of it, if you are just writing it for yourself nobody judges you. And for me anyways, sometimes I like the fact that I posting sokmething, that people COULD read it, but they aren't. And although that doesn't make you feel popular or loved, sometimes its more comfortable taht way, where the only person that can judge is yourself.
Baleyalltheway05 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
That is what life's all about. Doing random things like that, that make you happy. lol

im sure going to steal that, spinning that is.
Slideshow chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
Cecily Laurent, I frankly enjoyed reading your Pillowbook. It's not a lot of b-tching and a lot more reflecting. Mine? All I do is b-tch.

I especially loved the latest entry. At least you're brave enough to be honest with yourself. When I say something like that, people shirk away like I'm sort of disease. But everyone has thoughts like these, I mean, EVERYONE. They just pretend they don't.

Yes, I'm reading. So keep on musing/writing/b-tching/reflecting.
Tipsy101 chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
I think a lot of people think they are better than everyone else to some extent, even if they don't realise it. Never did anyone any harm though :)
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 28 . 4/1/2009
I love you! I've just decided to review only even chapters.

Heh. Trolly-spinning? S'funny, I was randomly thinking about this just before I started reading this chapter.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
I love the connection between math and emotions.

very creative!