Reviews for Pillowbook of Cecily Laurent
Tipsy101 chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
I thought I'd read this becasue I've seen the word Pillowbook lots of times, but didn't know what it was and was intrigued.

Hmm interesting to see other peoples thoughts.

Ohh I love Camden, when I get off the tube I walk in a straight line for ages past all the shops and pubs. I do it everytime I go there, I don't know why it's just something I do. I love seeing it without getting involved ]

As for your random happy moments, I can so relate to that. Glad it's not just me.
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 26 . 3/22/2009
Isn't it so interesting to watch people? When I'm out in the street I look at everyone around me and wonder where they are going, why, what made them buy that weird scarf, if it was maybe their mother who knitted it for them... Anyway. I love your descriptions. People are cool. Er... I'm feeling weird at the moment, pardon my rambling.
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 24 . 3/17/2009
Hey uh sorry if I misunderstood, heh. It's good either way :)

There's an unpoppable kind of bubble? Awesome!

Star Wars is creepy.. so is mamma mia its interesting as always
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 22 . 3/11/2009
Well. I think I would've liked to see that. I love rants, even boring ones :)
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 21 . 3/9/2009
Not ALL of it, XD. Yours isn't like that. Mines not REALLY like that, lol.

But in a way your right. Maybe its theruapeutic?

But, oh, that made me laugh :D
sea.song.26 chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I like this story. Very well-written. I'm writing a pillowbook too; hopefully it won't be clinically depressed. :)

Unfortunately, I have a lot of small-town republicans to deal with, 'cause I live in a very small conservative town. :P
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Personally, I want sex before I'm 16. It's a thing my friends and I made a pact on, just to break the rules or something stupid like that. This chapter really makes me want to 'aw!' but it's completely different to what I want, haha.
noctema chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
i get those feelings, especially in the morning when the sky is a rainbow of colors and the trees look like they're painted on with ink and i'm so tired but so very alive.

it's a beautiful thing.
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
I do that! Usually it has a weird random comment with it which makes me laugh at myself... sometimes i talk 2 myself and then tell myself to shut the * up or people wll think I'm crazy... so you probablyy now think I am :P. But cool! Update whenever.
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
Theres only one explanaion... your spellchecker is a pervert!

Haha anyways wow that was fast _

And you right hate is the easy way out
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
very true. I liked this chapter a lot.

keep writing, and check out my pillow book, Cross My Heart, when you have a chance.

-DreamBuggy
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
CAMDEN!

Lol, rocks there doesn't it?

However I hate the younger people in my school who go on about nothing but Camden. "Like I'm COOL I go Camden."

Whatever, lol, it's fun to stay the whole night in Camden... provided you blend in with the punk scene :P. Even better if your not supposed to, haha.

Meditating on skis... lol crazy person. You try snow-boarding?

Keep goin its interesting to read your mind :D
xPainxTruthxBeautyxHeartbreakx chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Always Catcher in the Rye :)

Have fun skiing, you describe the experience perfectly D.

Your writing is actually quite inspiring. Maybe publish it one day?

You said yourself you'd get an auto-biography after living your freelance life.

I'd envy you for that. But my mum thinks im the only one who'll get out of our house with any intelligence and I don't want to let her down. :P

Keep writing please :)

CheddarPixie

P.S Bon Jovi is amazing :)
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Wow skiing!

I've never been.

Have fun and write all about it when you get back!

Keep reading & Writing,

-DreamBuggy ]
The Donkey's Marshmallow chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Ha. I envy you (yes, I'm quite an envious person). I wanna go skiing, but instead I'm stuck here at home 'cause my mom doesn't like temperatures under ten Celsius degrees. About your books... I'd pack all of them. xD No, seriously, you should pack the ones you're reading, and one of those you haven't read yet. That's what I would do, anyways. If I didn't have enough room for six books :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »