Reviews for Winterbrake
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
...You are a gem.

A true cut, and polished diamond set in platinum on a gold chain encircling the Goddess of Muse's neck above her gleaming white robes of pure inspiration. -inspiration-
Clorinda chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I'm definitely beginning to love your not-so-inanimate-after all objects, you know.

"Striking up a conversation with a mysterious stranger was harder than it sounded in books"— hear, hear! Her mental conversation was a highlight. Not to mention his faux pas about the tinted windows.

It was well-panned out and extremely well-constructed. You had me thinking he was Jack Frost, because every time he was in the vicinity, a blizzard just sprung up, and dissipated when he disappeared. His note was über-cute, and I love how she HAD started on breakfast before reading it.

Laura's rules about elves and the whole show-down business was really good. Tom was brilliant, especially with his serenade-with-an-ulterior-motive, and the fact that he's permanently broke made me laugh. "Crayon elves," hmm ... anti-climactic ending on the whole from the point the sidhe disappears, but right now I'm blank for anyone useful suggestions or alternatives.

But overall, brilliant. Extremely quirky and tongue-in-cheek again, and again I say Tom Holt would have been proud to have a protégé. (Have you ever read his stuff?) Except the "anyways." It's "anyway." Period.
underground-writing chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Nice story...really funny and entertaining. I escepically like Tom. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Land is at the Bottom chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
heheheheheheh, nice ending on that last chappy. I lurv that bugger, very funny.
J. A. Murray chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like the discussion of candlelight. Reading by it - or, rather, trying to read by it is annoying and difficult. Also, you have real!cold as opposed to city!cold down very well. I mean, you must live in New England or something. _

Please write more soon!