Reviews for Jealousy Monster
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I forgot to mention in my last review, thanks for your reviews!

I like this piece. I think jealousy as a monster has been done a lot but your descriptions were still interesting and not cliched. Well done.
Archia chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
When you read this the rhyming is there, but when you look through it, it's not obvious to find. At least to me it's not. I like that in a poem, it really helps the rhythm. I really liked the message behind this and you described jealousy really well. Well done.
Keree chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That poem was so good it landed in my favorites list. It means something to me, which count the blessings, lots of things don't.

-EverythingHasAnotherSide
Hitomi Itsanaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yes it is. I have been jealous before not even know it. Everyone noticed before me. I love the word choice of words. XD
Ribbon on the Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That's really good! and definitely the truth. jealousy is one of many monsters of the world
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really loved this poem. Kudos.
Savella chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, there's stories comin' out the wazoo!

Anyway, I like this one a lot better than the rollercoaster one! The only thing I would recommend is to combine the last three lines, somehow. Not that it really needs it, but that would make the second stating of the metaphor less abrupt. Maybe something like: "Jealousy is a monster/One that can't be stopped." It doesn't matter to me if you change it or not, because I still love it, either way!