Reviews for Live Like You're Dying
Person chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
This made me cry so hard... You planned aaaaallll of this, everything. Oh my god. Your amazing. Your so amazing. I want Kelly to live... Destiny... Destiny... Oh my god. Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you sooooo much. This whole thing was amazing.
God bless you.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
It's a good thing Kelly doesn't think that only telling a half-truth is lying, because then she'd never be able to say anything. There were a couple of missing spaces, but I think that's from uploading the story. This chapter was all right.
ERMovieFreak1210 chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
My gosh so sad I love it it made me cry! Why!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
That's interesting. Why is it that bad boys always seem to be saving the damsels in distress, though? And, yes, that challenge will be very interesting. I like Kelly's commentary in the middle of the chapter and the fact that you wrote that Kelly threw her stuff into her car instead of it just disappearing.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I wonder how the school will react. Kelly is supposed to be the perfect girl. How is she going to explain her collapse this time? And I think it's interesting that Kelly isn't ashamed to admit that she is completely "enthralled" by Nathan.
fourevertris chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
can't stop crying
Aretice N. Treader chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This chapter was pretty interesting, though I feel like Kelly is a little confusing because she doesn't really want to be an A-lister, but she doesn't do very much to change that. She's still a great character, though. I sort of disagree with something Kelly said about going to hell, but I'm not here to tell you you're totally wrong and that Kelly is going to hell. This chapter was pretty good, but I would suggest splitting a couple of the huge paragraphs into two.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I like the movie quote game that Kelly and her friends play. There were a couple of little mistakes in this chapter, but it was still pretty good.
PaintedPicture chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I didn't read all of it, sorry, it got a bit too heavy for me after a while. I guess cancer is a raw subject for me,, my sister had Leukemia, survived, but other close family members didn't. From what I read though, it was beautiful. Totally reminded me of A walk to remember, with Mandy Moore. Kelly had such a perfect life I'm kind of jealous. Just kinda sucks that she had to die. From reading the reviews I see that she survived too but got hit by a caR or something, poor poor nathan, he deserved to be happy with Kelly, his first choice, but maybe in another story :D I just wanted to say, even though I couldn't finish it, I love your story and writing, I was only supposed to check out the stories you wrote too :P
Kyla chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
I love this story sooooooo much. The only thing I don't like about it is that Nathan got married to Kelly's twin. Someone who looks exactly like her. Couldn't you just make him marry some other girl named Destiny.
Monique Seiei chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
I- who never cries on ANYTHING- cried. This is just...wow...
renegade01 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Wow that was beautiful. I absolutely love it. I'll always picture Nate and Kelly together - not a fan of her twin for some reason. Itwas heartbreaking ;-)
gummybear2074 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Hi! I came to say that you are an amazing author:) at first I didn't know this was your story...I fell inlove with blythe5's copy for percy jackson and the olympians. I reviewed it all the time saying how it was such an amazing story not knowing it was yours...I guess it mustve broken your heart to see how well it did and all the credit she got for it...but now I know its yours and I wanted you to get the credit:) so thank you for such an amazing story:) #gummybear2074
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
As I said before Kelly's life is really perfect apart from the canser, She is good at sports, "Really smart" and now her tallness doesn't seem to matter. Boys love her and she expects everyone to be nice to her, I hope this is going to be used to show character growth.

The way the "new boy" is introduced is nice and not cliche (bumping into each other in the hallway, anyone?).

And the way the feel sparks when they touch is very interesting.

I also like the way Kelly has her views and beliefs and sticks to them.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really like the way you listed the signs and her steps for getting ready in the morning, it was creative.

The only thing is Kelly's life seems perfect, I know she has leukemia, but if you look of the rest of her life "Both my parents were still married to each other and deeply in love", "I was the fastest girl on the team",
"naturally gifted" at any sport she tries. The only FLAW she has is that she is tall. (leukemia is not a flaw, it's a disease).

It was tiring reading about how perfect her life is.
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »