Reviews for Live Like You're Dying
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really like the way you listed the signs and her steps for getting ready in the morning, it was creative.

The only thing is Kelly's life seems perfect, I know she has leukemia, but if you look of the rest of her life "Both my parents were still married to each other and deeply in love", "I was the fastest girl on the team",
"naturally gifted" at any sport she tries. The only FLAW she has is that she is tall. (leukemia is not a flaw, it's a disease).

It was tiring reading about how perfect her life is.
potentialoverlord chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Hi, I am Potential Overlord. Gosh what to say about what i felt like while reading this? Well for starters you made me grow to love all your characters. I didn't think i would like Kelly, because right off the bat i knew she was going to die. but still her character some how wormed her way into my heart. I loved how Sarah and Maria formed sort of a protective circle around her and didn't freak out when they found out she was sick. Which brings us to Nathan. I loved Nathan. he was a bad boy but also a really compassionate person. I loved how he didn't leave Kelly when he found out she was sick. i loved how he completed her bucket list for her. He and Kelly make me think true love will be found. Her nephews were so adorable, and i loved how she loved everyone. It broke my heart she would never get to watch her niece grow up. i loved how Nathan didn't go off into an emo phase, but instead kept in contact with her family and keeping his promise to Kelly to tell her niece all about her. It broke my heart when we found out that she was fighting the cancer but she still died anyway. I cried so much during this story, and i read it all in one night that is how wrapped up in it i was.
I love how Kelly was so selfless and told Nathan about her sister. I also love how she said to take as long as he needed to get over her. I think i have found one of my favorite stories ever. It has given me hope and tears and romance all in one. i have one question though, what happens to Kelly? Her grandma had said Nathan was "the one", so what happens to her? Does she find someone new to love or does she stay up there all alone with her grandma? Did she cry when Nathan and Destiny got married? I was asking because I think i would. Thank you for the brilliant enlightening story you so ingeniously crafted. keep writing! -POTENTIAL OVERLORD
Mimer Limer chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
You have achieved what I thought was impossible. Your beautiful writing brought me to tears, I have never cried reading a story. You really touched me with this chapter. I love your writing! You have the ability to pull me into the story and make me feel like I know the character and I'm reading their mind or sitting with them in the story. You have and amazing skill and you use it to its full extent. Never stop writing!
ZeMonstarrOfSquishy chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
This is the most moving thing that I have ever read. Incidentally, it's the first fictional thing to make me cry! Your writing style is amazing and it's so realistic- you should definitely be published! We don't have enough authors with talent these days :/ I can't thank you enough for writing this!
Beth chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Amazing. This story made me cry ! Well written! I love all your stories so keep writing!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
This story had me laughing hysterically, crying and randomly closing the laptop screen in frustration. It was beautifully written, and, though the end was a tad corny, I loved how Destiny was all like BAM! I'm you dead girlfriend's sister... As soon as Nathan got the call saying that Kelly would live, I am like Yay! And then it switches to Kelly's point of view, and i read the line "I picked up the receipt from the ground and was about to make my way back into the limousine when I heard a very loud screeching sound. I glanced up concerned to see two bright headlights swerving around the road. " it was one of the many times I shut the computer screen, unable to read what happened next. This story was amazing, and I loved your style of writing. All in all, perfect!
Daisy02 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Damn, You actually brought me to tears. I have never cried because of a story. I have no words, except for excellent.
Daisy02 chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Shit! No, why! argh.
Moonstone13 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Loved it and am in tears (quite literally) right now.
Thank you.
Alexis Jay Grey chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
You made me cry. Well done! I truly enjoyed reading your story. I'm a big fan of your work! Keep it up...
Alexis Grey
***
KiwiBug94 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
This whole story is beautiful. A couple little errors here and there, but so wonderful. I want you to know that I got so much out of this story. Lessons that sometimes we forget, but need to remember. I learned that it's good to remember that no matter what happens in life, we need to do what's right for us. Love who we want, believe what seems right to us, cope in our own time, allow people to change us. And usually, for the better. Nothing in life happens for no reason. Be the best you can be. And if you still can't find a place in life where happiness can live, sometimes living like you are dying might just be the way to go. Because if you live to have no regrets, then you can't be anything but happy. Because it's not always the outcome that makes the difference. It's what happens on the way. Just wanted to thank you for this. It's going to help me live my life with the time I still have here on earth.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I don't know if you know this but tell me something I don't know is also a movie quote. It's from the movie Another Cinderella Story. The song Tell Me Something I Don't Know was made for the movie.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
i'm literally balling crying right now wtf is wrong with you, A walk to remember had me crying for days. Thanks for redoing that,
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
You know this is just your own twisted version of a walk to remember? COPY/PASTE this is soo NOT original
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
the bitch is lying. period. she is LYYYYY-INNNNGGGG that broke her 18 year streak of honesty,
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »