Reviews for Live Like You're Dying
Bluebaybiie chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Beautifully written chapter [:
Bluebaybiie chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Wow. She gets to go everywhere. I wanna go to Paris too!
Bluebaybiie chapter 5 . 11/9/2009

Aww, pancrearic cancer D:
Bluebaybiie chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Cancer? What kind D:
Bluebaybiie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
O; what is wrong with her D:
rougette chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great start! I just began reading this and I'm really anxious to read more (: on to chapter two!
RoseBriar32192 chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
Ok, so I know I usually review ALL the chapters, but this time I was so excited about this story that I HAD to read it all before I reviewed. I loved EVERYTHING in this story. The happy, the sad, the tragic, the up lifting. I loved how Nathen always wanted her around even though he knew she was going to die. Dying is such a strange thing. It can be sudden, hurtful, peacful, and happy. It brings tragedy and yet somehow it also brings happiness. Death can not be prevented, nor the pain that comes along with it, but we can make it through the deaths of our loved ones, we just need to endure. The end of this book almost made me cry, but her death eased her pain and death was not prevented because it should happen. It is only natral. I hope my words have ment something to you. - RoseBriar

(P.S. You know why I sign with RoseBriar.)
goldenlifex14 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
This was so good but so sad! Nathan did seem a little unrealistic in parts and sometimes when I read about him, he seemed older than 13. They both did. Anyways, I know what it was like to lose a grandmother so that made Kelly a little bit more real to me. It was really good and I enjoyed it even though it was sad in some parts.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
very sad, very beautiful.

it's good to have someone who knows how to spell and has good grammar on this site!

]
CookiesnHersheys chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
Congratulations Chelsea!

I adored your story!

It was a true inspiration, specially for my art project lol, soon to be :O

I wonder if you will continue writing more stories like this, i'll enjoy them for sure!

Anyways, congrats!
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
it was wonderful...I LOVED it, and I would really really really like to see you continue with (can't remember his name). I would really like it if you did continue his story...please let me know if you consider it, and again...I love this story, so sweet and how I would want it to be for me...WONDERFUL!

C:
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
aw...I LOVE it. beautiful sotyr with a wonderful ending! C:
CookiesnHersheys chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Oh my oh my, that was so quick! No (

It was so sad... '(

After you wrote that there will be one more chapter... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

Great job with the story! Loved it all!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »