Reviews for Live Like You're Dying
AnNe StRyDeR chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
wow...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
I really like this story but it's really weird because right now I have a friend who has a tumor and is in the hospital :(. I like your writing, though!
CookiesnHersheys chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Really nice story up till now and yep, it's really sad :(

Can't wait to read more from you!

Keep up the good work!
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
ugh...keep writing. I wanna read more. C: I really like this story, and I can't wait for you to finish it. I wish I had a big brother...oh well.

C: Great!
AnNe StRyDeR chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
*pant pant* great chapter... *pant* im so scared for Kelly... she CANT die! She CANT! DONT MAKE HER DIE!
AnNe StRyDeR chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
wow. great story. this guy reminds me of someone I know... lol. i will be sure to follow this one. You're a great writer!
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
honestly...this chapter is good, but from the very beginning, I didn't think you were going to let her die. The title says live life LIKE your going to die. I kind of thought that could be some hidden messaging to where there may have been something small that the doctors overlooked, and it is another disease. But, I think it will be a good ending even if she dies. I just hope she dies well. Wonderful story...can't wait to read the end.
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
that's wonderful. dedicating a story or chapter in this case to someone you know and love gives more depth and meaning. I do love this chapter though. I have found myself looking forward to reading this story. Thanks for making me addicted! C: Anyways, continue writing please...

C:
CookiesnHersheys chapter 7 . 4/19/2009

Nathan is so sweet!

I wished a miracle happened or something
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
aw, Ohmygosh! This is o sweet. SHe is lucky to have found the person to love her. Yes, it's a bit unrealistic because face it, their are only a handful of guys that would do something like this. This is a great chapter, keep writing!

C;
CookiesnHersheys chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Aww... Nathan is so cute! :(

Hard to find those kinds of guys now-a-days lol :P

Great job on this one!

I'm falling more and more in love with this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter! w
CookiesnHersheys chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
omg... such a sad but nice story! I love it!

Almost had some tears coming out from the corner of my eye but omg...

I can't wait to read the next part :)

Loving your stories!
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw, i luv this chapter too...so sweet. I'm fourteen, but I still would want a guy to ask me out like that for something sweet and innocent. i feel like i have to be an excellent kisser/dater and i'm only in the ninth grade. But, for some reason i feel it's a need. But, hopefully, i won't drop my guard. Anyways, great chapter...can't wait to read more!

C:
ForTheLoveOfWords chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
aww, this IS so sad. sweet and heart wrenching. i wanna find out more. because if I were about to die, i wouldn't be going to school. i would be doing things that i never got to do before.
nitroglycerin and cyanide chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
I didn't like is how everybody, especially Kelly, is handling her cancer situtation. She has a perfect life, then suddenly, it turns upside down by getting cancer. Alright, alright. She doesn't take it too well, but then she thinks it's fine.

Wait, what.

I guess people handle things differently, but wouldn't you at least go for a second opinion? If someone told me I only had three months to live, I would at least try to do something to prevent it.

'Pancreatic cancer is often not diagnosed until it is in Stage IVA, meaning the cancer has invaded adjacent organs or major blood vessels. When this occurs surgical removal of the cancer (which provides a chance at long-term cure) is seldom an option. Therefore, the goal of treatment of patients with Stage IVA pancreatic cancer is to induce a remission, which is a cancer-free period that may last months or years, and to prevent and control symptoms.

Yay! Just what I needed to read. So, I decided, I have about three months to live. I guess I should use them wisely.'

What?

So Kelly reads something off the internet, that could probably cure her from her cancer, and she decides to have her three months left to live? And why is she going back to school, and doing sports?

It's like she never had the cancer at all.

Though this reminds me of this one story of Sadako Sasaki who was diagnosed with leukemia. Except her story was a bit more realistic (well, it is a real story).
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »