Reviews for Inner Beauty
AmandaSmilesBack chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
you should write some more i'm sort of dieing
caw122182 chapter 22 . 5/6/2010
I enjoyed the plot of this story, there were a few gramatical errors throughout but a nice story noe the less. I can't wait to read the sequel that you have said you are going to write. Please keep up the good work with your future writings.
grimdeathofpain chapter 22 . 5/3/2010
Well I have finely read the whole thing through after reading small parts and your rough drafts. I'm so proud of you Deb. I loved it! It was well written but it also seemed like your writing got better with every chapter. I loved the plot twists and the things that happened that you never expected. Who knew all those years of religious soap watching would pay off? Only advice I would give is be more descriptive you mentioned some things that you an I know very well but to other people it might be lacking the visual needed. Like I said I'm proud of you an cant wait to see what other things you come up with.
Danariana chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
I really liked your story. I think it's pretty good actually. Because of the plot :D There's so much drama and unexpected turns of events! This story, unlike many others is not predictable at all. You kept me interested till the very end. Now I want to read the sequel! :D

And... Brian is awesome. I love him :D
Ms. Caudill chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
The introductory chapter was nearly flawlessly written. The character interaction, dialogue, and imagery was skillfully protrayed.
I will love you chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
Liked the story a lot, but it all happend very fast!

Hope to read more!
RaNdOm PaNdAmOdIuM liVeR chapter 21 . 3/1/2010
This story has made me laugh and feel emotional..

I think with a town that size no wonder there is so much drama... but i doubt something like this has happened in real life..

it seems like all the charecters have gotten together

though it also makes me laugh because the main character reminds me of myself... but i'm pretty sure nothing like this will ever happen to me

that could be the self-esteem talking but with all the thoughts i have had i believe them

anyways i am looking forward for the sequel.. i just started reading this story recently .. and i really like it

continue with the good work
iammisspedia chapter 21 . 2/21/2010
At last, I'm done with reading and I love every part of the story.

You did a swell job, my dear.

And, oh, I kind of can relate with Anna, with the "insecurities" issue and I hope I get to find someone like Brian in my life.

Waiting for the sequel...

iammisspedia chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I'm way past my sleeping time just to finish reading this.

I cried, reading this chapter (8) upon reading the letter so I just have to review, to tell you know.

I am deeply affected with your story.

Okay then, I'm off to continue reading. :)
Deeps chapter 21 . 2/21/2010
Good story and post the sequel of this story as soon as possible
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
love it!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
happy you updated hope your holiday was good
cheer101 chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
!cool
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 18 . 11/5/2009
lovelovelove it
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Anna already sounds like a great strong girl.

Love the characters, especially Janet. :)