Reviews for Torn
cityflux chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
You can try using another browser, or another computer.
mereoftheoworld chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
More than halfway through the story, you spelled the word 'basketball' as two words, but it's supposed to be one word. Simple mistake, but it caught my eye because I love basketball to death.

Anyways, good story so far.
Desy.Rae chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Oh my god! That's terrible! I don't know how or why that happened? Do you have back up documents?

I guess just re upload them and post them again. I'd hate for you to stop posting because of that! I absolutely adore your writing!

But...

If push comes to shove and it happens again I suggest Deviantart or Mibba to post any further updates.
Sir Pebbles chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
It just times out? Have you tried using a different computer?

(Sorry, I'm not actually commenting on your story.) XP

FictionPress sometimes stuffs me around, too. Dunno why. It hasn't happened lately.
pinkrebeldr chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
have u tried to close ur account and start a new one it could have been a virus if that doesn't work then try to contact the site and tell them what's happened. I really like this story and would lOve to keep reading u r my favorite author on here -

sincerely

shannon
cosmopolitan chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
you can always contact FP... or try again now...
Emma Lake chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This seems really good so far!

I thought I found one teensy spelling mistake... but I forgot where it was, so se la vie!

Uhm. One thing. I don't know if you changed Trent's destination, but Brisbane isn't in the UK... it's in Australia... which isn't in the UK... so, yeah.

OTHER than that, this is fantastic! I hope fictionpress stops being stupid so you can keep posting! Can't wait to read more.

PS. If you decide to make him go to the UK instead of Australia, just let me know. I'm more than willing to be your UK guru.