Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
LondonLi chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
This is one of your best stories EVER! I'm totally jazzed about it and you're doing a great job dropping little tidbits for us to puzzle over. Great cast of characters, too!
Spirit chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Wow... amazing. I think I know who/what's attacking her though... xD I won't say in case I happen to ruin it... or if I'm wrong xP Keep on writing!

Thanks

Spirit
blurrylights chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Oh my god...wow. That was so scary! And what did Louise mean? I am so curious.
blurrylights chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
1942? I thought this was in current time...well then. I certainly messed the time frame up.

Anywho, that was such a creepy chapter! *shiver* That house officially terrifies me!
shecanread chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Ah! Marvelous Story.
KinleyRoe22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hm well it caught my attention!:)...plz update soon
BioInk chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Spooky-So I guess Emily is Sam's ex that is now haunting the place? I love how often you update_
Kira chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
This is such an interesting story! I love it so far, great job. Please update soon!

-Kira
book.babe15 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
omg is it his jealous dead sister emily? this is so scaryy but so good! i lovee it
B-Dooliie chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
omg! thats where you leave us? whats going to happen? it was really well writen, by the way.
sara.anne chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Oh so great to see you updated! So upsetting to see what someone did... To steal your story is so demeaning. I'm glad it got 'cleared up' technically. I know it's still upsetting so I hope you find some consolation in the fact that so many went to bat for you and wanted the right thing to be done.

But on the When Night is Almost Done...

Great chapter! I know it was slight, but the interaction between Sam & Beth was touching. :) I hope they continue to grow closer to one another and someday come to love each other! :) That is... if Beth gets out of the shower! :/ Darn cliffhangers... I'll be checking daily and probably hourly for the next update! :)
Twist Their Emotions chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
So, my guess is that Emily is Sam's ex fiance/love that got killed and is angry at Beth for being with her (former) man. Only speculation/guesses though, can't wait to see the outcome.:)
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i like it alot so far
nicash228822 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I didn't get a chance to leave a comment on A Pocketful of Poppies before the authors note was taken down but it's horrible of somebody to do that to you and I hope that everything works out for you and for all the other people like me who love that story.

Now, back to this chapter. I am so curious about the hand in the photo. Is it the Emily person Louise mentioned and is Emily the sixth child? And what trapped Beth in the shower? There are so many questions that I can't wait to have answered.

I really hope that the incident doesn't discourge you from continueing to write because you are way to good of a writer to stop.
Teenyjewel chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
How is she going to get out of this situation. Is the ghost a sister that past? Who is Emily? Is she the ghost? So many questions going through my mind! I can't wait for the next update!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »