Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
Naoise chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Wow, I loved when Beth opened the curtains and saw the grounds. I want to live there now. Apart from the whole haunted thing. Wait, so there was a Chapman daughter/sister? Or maybe Sam had been married before? Oh ignore me, I'm just theorizing out loud. Great chapter Kate. I don't like how you left it, I hope Beth is alright.

-Naoise
Maelys chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
First of all, thanks for your kind answer to my question. It's great to know that the details of your story are very accurate. I learn something while reading a food story (best of two worlds!).

This story is one of yours that I prefer. The "atmosphere" is perfectly done, the character feels so alive (even the ghost!)

So is Emily a Chapman sibling, maybe hidden beacause of sickness? Is her death the cause/result of Thomas's behavior?

And the cliffhanger. As it is only the fourth chapter, I don,t think that the main character could die, hopefully not!

Great chapters!
Natalie chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Great job with this! So much mystery, its so spooky. I can't wait to find out more!
Leah chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Oh no! Please post more soon! This is getting to be crazy!
DOLCEVITA chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I jumped for joy when I saw that you updated! I'm glad that 'incident' didn't bring down your spirits! I love that you love this story!

I hope somebody will come and save her before she seriously gets hurt from the heat of the shower! If possible, yeah? There's so much that's been revealed! Sam's brother and I'm guessing Emily is the sixth child, and was the one who was cut off in the picture! I can't wait till all these fold out and we'll know much more about their family!
sammo00 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
o, was Emily a sister who died in the house who harbored a lot of love for Sam and doesn't think Beth is good enough for him?
Twist Their Emotions chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Love it.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Oh! That was a good one. Creapy Mean Mister Gohst! Boo! Go away... 'WALK TO THE LIGHT!' HAHA. Just kidding cause then the story would be over. Don't want that, yet. Update soon.

~Obsession
gulistala chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Oh so it's the supposed owner of the house. Now, two questions- who is this owner and why does it want Beth out of its house?
7years chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
I have a feeling that Miles and Louise may know more than Sam about this ghost taking residence in the mansion. It's Beth's first night in that room and she is already being disturb by it! I think you're doing an excellent job by creating this spooky mysterious atmosphere by describing a room or Arthur and Beth's reaction to this one room. And in this chapter there was a couple of things revealed about Sam's past. I've been in Beth's shoes before thinking I'm nuts. It's getting good!

Thank you for the update.
Joee chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Sorry I didnt review sooner, I love it!

Please update again ASAP!
Caitlin PinkPantherUSMSN.com chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Your story looks VERY interesting. I'm not usually into the whole ghost story thing, but it looks too interesting to pass up! I must say, I love just about everything you've posted here, even though I've only just started started to read your stories. You're such a great author! I really look forward to reading more of your works, and you'll always have an audience in me.

Sam, I have to say, is very interesting. He seems so gentle, but Beth seems to be resisting him a lot. She doesn't seem to be very healthy- why doesn't she ever eat? The puppy, Arthur, is quite the character- I like how he monitored the situation at the end of chapter 3, growling at the voice. The ghost won't be too violent, will it? (!) Is the ghost just against Beth, or will it be out for Sam too? So many questions! I'm sure I'll just have to wait and see. I hope Beth starts to come out of her shell- she's such a depressed little thing! I hope Sam does her some good.

I really want to find out the background on this ghost! Will their be little clues throughout the house, like journals, etc., in one of the boarded up rooms? (62 rooms! whew!)

I am most definately looking forward to an excellent update!
B-Dooliie chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
right now, i have 3 projects to complete for tommorrow and i am sitting here reading your stories intead. you should feel very special. this story is very intruiging. there are so many interesting factors. Beth's personality, her marriage to Sam, the new house/life, the ghost, plus shes going to be in the house by herself all day, no girlfriends. poor beth.
Teenyjewel chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Interesting. It is a ghost that wants her out right, or is it the house itself? I really like this story so far!
SilentNightingale chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Poor Elizabeth! I hope Sam will be able to help her! I wonder if he can hear voices, too, but I guess he doesn't. Hm...wonder why Beth hears those voices...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »