Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
eneri chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I love the story so far! Please update soon! :]
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I loved it. I think the pace is really good, not slow at all. You're building it up, which is what you want to do when you have a story like this. It's really good, I love reading it. It's written realistically. I love how it feels like...victorian in ways, though it takes place in the 50's. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
nicash228822 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I am definatly not bored. Poor Beth. Everything that is happening to her seems very frightening. I can't wait to read more.
Violet Gray chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I love it already. It's original and suspenseful. Just to clarify, is this set in 1952 or the present? Can't wait to see how Beth's and Sam's relationship evolves.
book.babe15 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
omg so scary! but this is really goodd..im getting really into it already!
Naoise chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Oh I like this. I especially like how you aren't rushing into it. It builds suspense. A ghost story needs that.

I don't think Sam believed her that she was having a nightmare though. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
princessarielle3 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I liked the chapter. I liked sam. Keep writing :) And I'll give you a virtual cookie
boomshine87 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
well i must say i love the era of the 1950s/60s, especially the clothing and cars, and after reading a couple of books by Shaun Hutson, who is one of my favourite writers, i got into horror/thriller, so to me this is starting off as a very interesting story for me! my initial thoughts on the 'ghost' or whatever appears to be haunting Beth is perhaps a 'skeleton' in the Chapman closet. I'm thinking a murdered wife, or mistress? Looking forward to reading more!
sammo00 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
hahaha, thank heaven for the dog and then the idiot owner that, after remembering dogs can sense things people can't, decides to follow the still growling dog. idiot, haha.

so have you forgotten about the soldier boy? I mean, I like this one, but I wanted to see an update for soldier boy too *sigh* oh well... you do what you do and it's all so fabulous I can't fault you for that. have a good weekend!
coolbeanie chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
AH! This is amazing! It's already starting to get insane. I really like this story. Happy Valentines day! Great job and thank you for posting this!
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Craziness! That is so scary. I love it! Sam is adorable too. So sweet to her. Great job!
Leah chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Woah. That was crazy! I am so loving this story. Sam is so sweet, but he must think that Beth is insane right now. Oh gosh! Great job!
DOLCEVITA chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Yay for cheap romance novels! You really captured the scene, I was so scared, I didn't want to continue, but eventually I did! I'm glad she has cute puppy Arthur there! Which by the way, the picture you have of him really captures his cuteness! Haha. Love Sam, I actually find him a really decent guy..but then again, we don't know him all that well. I do wonder if Sam ever experienced what Elizabeth has just now! Anyways, please continue! I can't wait to read more about what the story is with the house and the 'owner' of it that's telling Elizabeth to go away! Great chapter by the way!
angellique chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
well i willy love the story but i didn't like the end i mean ther is no act no decription of relation of sexeul relation
kayoko123 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
At last, the ghost appears! I wonder what kind of ghost it will be and more importantly, who it is. Deep dark secrets of the Chapman family? Maybe?

This chapter certainly gave me an idea of the atmosphere surrounding this story. I think I can take this level of scariness (for now). I like what I'm seeing in this story at this point. Can't wait to see more of this ghost!

Thanks for writing!