Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
book.babe15 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
this is really good! like seriouslyy please update asap!
SilentNightingale chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I like it very much so far!
gulistala chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
The little incident on the train- that was the ghost, wasn't it? I wonder what it wants.
Maelys chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
You haven't lost my interest at all! I am very much interested and anxious to know what happen next!
kayoko123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Well, I'm still undecided on this story since nothing's really happened yet. Everything up until now has been to set up for Beth to get to the house, right?

It's different and I don't really know where this story is going so I'll probably stick around for a couple more chapters before I make a decision.

Thank you for writing!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
That was a good update. Long and a lot of information on the story. Love the puppy, Aurthor how cute! Update soon.

~Obsession
Natalie chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I'm liking this story so far. There are little hints showing that they are just starting to warm up to each other a bit more. I can't wait until there relationship becomes better! I also can't wait to see what's inside of this house!
Leah chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
This looks like its going to be a really great story. I can't wait for more!
nicash228822 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I am so excited to read more of this story. The romantic in me has me crossing my fingers and wishing that Sam and Beth fall madly in love. The realist in me guesses that it won't be that easy. Although it seems that Sam already cares about her. I like to think his concern for her was about more then her health. I think he must understand that she was put in a very overwhelming situation. He really seems to care about her happiness at least because getting her the puppy was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture.

I already love this story and the characters, and can't wait to read more.
sammo00 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I would love to read this from Sam's POV, haha. I wanna know what he's thinking! He's so mysterious, and cold. At least towards his wife. Does he think she can't tell the difference between how he treats his... servants and his wife?

great! I like it! and that picture you found.. omg! is Beth going to need a map of her house? haha, that would be awesome
blurrylights chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I feel bad for Beth...the puppy sounds adorable, but Sam is so cold and unfeeling. I guess he does care, somewhere inside. I really like Sam and Louise though! Anyway, update soon! :P
KittyCat86 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hey! So far so good. I'm really excited to know what's going to happen. You've already created the perfect atmosphere. I would be scared if I were Beth.

Anyway, great job. Thanks for the update.
Vaudeville chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Nope, nope. you still have my interest. I desperately want to know what's going on, so you won't be losing me as a reader. Thanks for the update.
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Great job, very well written. I can't wait to read more, so update soon!

Faith
hippi926840 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
i think i'm going to love watching beth and sam fall in love

they are going to right?

there isn't some other leading male is there? because sam seems pretty nice underneath those layers
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »