Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
Madison chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I just wanted to say that I have been reading your stories for a while now and I'm sorry I have never reviewed but I have to say that you are an absolutely amazing writer! I love all of your stories and this one is now different. I hope you post some pictures of how you see these characters because right now I have this image of Matthew Goode as Sam. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story.
senseofhumor81 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
You know, I am a Dummy LOL! I forgot that you had posted this story here LOL! If you had received an email from me, ignore it.

Great story and if you have enough time in your hands to post another chapter, I am ready to read it.

~Dove~
7years chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ghost stories are my favorite to read. Sam seems to take the marriage like it's his duty as a Chapman and he doesn't seem cold towards her. I think Sam knows more about Beth than she thinks. Interesting setting and concept you have here. Please continue it.

I used to live in a haunted house. I didn't have constant disturbance like you see in the movies. The disturbance was occasional.
shy green rock chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
So what kind of story is this going to be? you're a really good writer, but I just want to have an idea of what I'll be reading from now on lol
J. Marit chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh wow. I love it already! Can't wait for more :)

-Kellie
Scevity chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hey, I actually finally got around to reading it! Except, I've put off my homework today to do so, so I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to type out a proper review. I do like it though, tremendously.
Maelys chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I would be delighted to read a ghost story!
coolbeanie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This looks like it's going to be a great story. You're already getting great feedback! You are so good at mixing romance and supernatural together into one story. I'm SO excited to read more!
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I'm definitely interested :) I can't wait to see what happens! Good first chapter, it told us enough without boring us with all the details. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, I like it! It's very cool and sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see how Beth and Sam's relationship unfolds! Sam really is an odd character... Update?

Love, Dani
thecakethief chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
is beth going to fall in love with the ghost? Because that would just be so cliche...

i think she will fall for the ghost. just based on the first chapter; seeing as there was no attraction or friendliness whatsoever between her and Sam. sigh.
Leah chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I'm so excited for this story! It already sounds like its going to be fabulous!
hippi926840 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
well DUH im interested!
Teenyjewel chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved this chapter, this story sounds like it is going to be so interesting! I am really interested in reading this story. I don't know where you get all the inspiration for your stories, I know this one you said was the Shining. But you have so many great stories. I hope you update soon!
sammo00 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
yay! another story! how exciting :)

psst... did you get the idea for briar ridge from another stephen king novel as well? the green mile? haha, that's the name of the pyschiatric hospital that one of the main characters ends up going to towards the end of the novel. just made me laugh when I read that.

I like lots and lots.. especially since it's an older (timewise) story. I just hope you don't forget about soldier boy cuz that's my favorite by extension!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »