Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
New Reader... OMG - LOVE THIS STORY! So great! I can't wait to read more. PLEASE CONTINUE! I hope they end up falling in love... This is so the type of story I just love! Please, please continue!

Your writing is AMAZING!
Naoise chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Yes. I'm interested in reading more. I love it so far. You mentioned Ireland! I live there! There aren't that many boarding schools though, a few, there's a co-ed one five minutes from my house. Haha! Anyway, yes! I love this story!

Oh my gosh, I love how it's meant to be 1952!

I will definitely read and review more of this.

-Naoise
Caryn chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I love it!

I like your more supernatural and mysterious stories!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
kayoko123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh! New story! Scary haunted house stories scare me, but hopefully Beth will meet a humorous ghost. I'm quite curious as to find out what kind of person Sam turns out to be!

When you said Chapman, I thought "the ice cream folks"! Turns out they're doctors. Gah. )
nicash228822 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm really excited that you started a new story. I think it's a good idea to have this story with very few main characters. I'm not sure what Sam meant when he said he always imagined his wife being terrifed of him but I will wait to decide my opinion of him until further into the story. Good start, can't wait to read more.
SammiKay chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like it. It is different from other stories that I have read on this site. Keep up the good work.
book.babe15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i am very interested! please continue!
princessarielle3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was cleverly written with no spelling errors which I appreciated. I was very dissapointed though when I saw only one chapter uploaded so far. I want to read more. SOON SOON SOON! So Write more... Please. Because I want to read your story.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm so excited you're starting a new story! It's definitely intriguing and I'm really looking forward to your unique spin on this style.
Isabellamarie chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i like it, keep writing!
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This story seems like it'll be good. Update soon! Later.

~ Malice
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is really interesting so far...I'm really enjoying. Unlike most other stories, I was sure I was going to enjoy it from the beginning, because you had an extremely good hook and developed the characters quite well.

I don't think Sam is that bad...he is trying, at least. Beth is upset, and I do understand. When I do get married, I'll be getting an arranged marriage too. While I get some say, Beth got none, so I really do feel bad for her about that.

Update soon! I want the supernatural part to come in, and I want to see how it affects their relationship...or lack of one, at this point. :)
gulistala chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Definitely promises to be one heck of a story. I'm excited, and it's historical, eh? Nice.

Wow, Sam sure is nice. Or not. Or was he joking?
Vanessa.B chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
so far so good lol im looking forward to reading more! :D update soon!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hm. It seems interesting enough. Looking forward to more, can't wait to see how it goes.

~Obsession