Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
Ambryi chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Very much enjoying the gothicy atmosphere. I like the plot movement too - I know you said the story would unfold slowly but so far I think its just about right, and definately not at all rushed :-) oh, and Sammy yummy :-)
funnechick chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I just discovered this story and it's really intriguing...though I do wonder what possessed Sam to kiss her and what significance that tree and the surrounding woods have. And why is a ghost trying to kill (or at least horribly frighten) Beth? And why the heck can't he just call her Beth instead of Elizabeth? I guess when he finally starts doing that, it'll signify their growing relationship or whatever...well, that's just a guess.

Anyway, I hope you update soon!
Sarahj259 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
great story! I bet Sam and Thomas did something that accidently killed their sister Emily and that's what the big mystery and ghost are.
fusioncrzzyy chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
UPDATE PLEASE ! ) and it be cool if u updated ben and olivia's story as well lolol
thecakethief chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Best chapter so far! and thats sayin something. :)

i really love this story, its original and i cant wait to see where it goes and to crack Sam's shell.

Update soon please! I'd really appreciate it.
Eneris chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
It's getting even more interesting! Thanks for the update :] please continue.
Nicole P chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Wow Im really enjoying this story so far... its so intriguing. I can't wait to find out what actually happened to Emily and to see what happens between Beth and Sam. Update soon please )
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I loved it (: Great job! I can't wait for more, so be sure to update soon!

Faith
Twist Their Emotions chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Love the plot development. Intriguing.
7years chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I'm not surprise that Tess suggested a Ouija board and I'm glad Beth has a person like Tess to talk to. Toys R Us use to sell Ouija boards. I was told once if a person bring a spirit into the seances that person has to tell the spirit to go back or it will follow that person or something weird like that. The rich and their laundry and secrets are always the dirtiest. I'm starting to see that the marriage between Beth and Sam is a cover up for the scandalous Sam. I would secretly try to find out more about Sam if I were Beth. Sam's character has made me question his ambiguity towards Beth. If you don't mind I would like to have another shot at guessing. It is strange to have a family so public yet never mention an Emily Chapman. Maybe she is not blood related. Maybe she is a mistress or a child out of wedlock. That area and tree is significant by the reaction from Sam and he had to kiss Beth to probably forget about a past he wants so desperately to forget it seems. Sam is shady real shady. I like solving murder mysteries. You are the best. This was a juicy chapter. I love it. Thanks for the update.
7years chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
I love how you integrated action and conversation together especially when Susan is cooking while talking to Beth. I like Susan's character very much. Beth really thinks her husband is having an affair. I think her naivety is going to push her to the edge. I blame things on Sam if he tried to be more empathetic towards Beth's needs maybe she wouldn't be so uneasy around him. I don't like Sam in this chapter. I know patients come first but if his personal life is a mess what good would it do for his patient as well. I also like Connor and Tess and I hope they can show Sam and Beth what a couple should be like together, hehe. I have to agree with Tess about doctors because I work with them myself. I'm being snarky. I'm glad Beth has confided in Tess. Thanks for the update.
blurrylights chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I actually just recently came home from the hospital, and this update was just so pleasant, regardless that it's not all flowers and sunshine. I really enjoyed it, so thank you. :)

I really like the tension between Sam and Beth, and how her emotions are based off of first impressions to such an extent that it almost cripples her judgment, in a way. I'm enjoying the tension between them as well. The kiss at the end was a nice touch. Update soon!
PirateGilly chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I am so excited that you finally updated this story. It's so intriguing that I really just want to read it all and find out what happens. I can't wait for more!
sakusyao chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
ahh! i was waiting for this update~

well i have got a feeling that emily chapman was not a sibling , may be sam's previous wife or thomas's ? or well she could have been thomas's wife and had an affair with sam, or he could have been the one responsible for her death somehow (its obvious that she's dead though)..wao! surely my imaginations are going wild *giggle*..

really absolutely wonderful story, simply can't wait for the next chapter *sigh*

..ok then..oh no wait! they kissed..finally! but somehow it was kind of unsatisfying, i mean the situation ,not that i dint want them to kiss ;ofcourse i do!, its just that poor beth, she has to go through soo many things while sam has just no idea regarding it (or does he?)..plus well he's still a stranger to us too, i mean the readers...

so simply cant wait for the next chapter..,all the best for your next update and update soon!

~sakusyao
Katie-Maude chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Finally they kiss. I am absolutely loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Beth soon finds out who Emily is.
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »