Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
elennie chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Whoa! This just gets better and better with each word you write. Absolutely phenominal! It's getting deeper. There's so much...HE knows. He knows there's something wrong with that tree, with these woods, right? Does he actually know more than he is letting on?

And aw! He finally kissed her! So hot. Hard kisses. M. *dreams*

Sorry, the romantic in me made a popup there.

Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait for more!
gulistala chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
About time! Only I have a feeling they're going to break away and they're going to ignore that kiss. T_T
me chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
YAY ...THEY KISSED ! ..i luv u for this story ! ..its so intense and hot ! ...i luv the sam n elizabeth's pair ,...they appear amazing 2gether ! ..plz update faster if possible !
coolbeanie chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
This chapter is great. I really like Tess, she seems like such a sweet character. And I loved how you made this so mysterious! I want to fin out what happens next!
Nicole chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Awesome! I loved the ending. Please post more soon!
SweetdreamsNNightmares chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I love the story! can't wait to read more I check every day LOL have a good1, Ary
Caryn chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I absolutely adore this story!
Naoise chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
This definitely did not disappoint. Their first kiss? Well, now that I think about it no. But the first one where they didn't actually have to. Now who is this Emily Chapman?

Thank you for updating this story. I love it.
Tif chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I'm really glad your still writing this story, I love the mystery behind it as well as the relationships, both beth n sams as well as Connor n tess' I hope you update soon I really do love this story and want to watch it unfold.
SilentNightingale chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I love your story. I just wish that Elizabeth would stand up for herself.
Maelys chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I loved this story, it is really one of my favourite! The mystery is thickening...

The atmosphere of this chapter is great, and I was afraid for Beth, feeling annoyed by Sam, and still not understanding him.

Great !
KittyCat86 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
YAY! An update! And what a great one it is! :D

The suspense about the ghost is killing me. I thought maybe it was a dead sister but now I'm not so sure because of the story Tess told Beth about Sam.

This definitely is a great story so far.

Thanks for the update.
boomshine87 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
This chapter ws well worth the wait for, and I hope that you still have your inspiration to write chapter 8 soon. I'm very interested in Emily, I wonder what connection she has to Sam, and why she seems so intent to get rid of Beth.
Joee chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I love it! Please update again ASAP!
LondonLi chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Again, I love the characters of Tess and Connor and I hope they get close to Beth. Sam I'm not so fond of right now, but thanks so much for the update; this story is definitely captivating!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »