Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
gisella chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Nice ;)
geminibaby6789 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Thanks for the story so far! It's definitely getting more interesting. Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! :)
Steph W chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Yay, I was so excited when I saw you had updated. I say to those who aren't liking this story, you're crazy! No, really. I love this story. I love how you're mixing the supernatural aspects in. I have to ask, does this mean Sam is going to become warmer? And, does he know whats going on or is it everyone but him?
sammo00 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
not of this world. that made me laugh for some odd reason. like the whole "she's supposed to hide Sam's abuse from the world because she's a good little wife" thing... gr. haha, I am SO glad I didn't live during that time period, or I would have shot me a man!

anyhoo.. me likey. although... I just hate not having answers to questions! part of me just wants you to write it all at once and then post it so I don't wonder about what's going on, but I don't think I can wait that long, haha. have a good weekend yourself :)
Obsession Changes Things chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I liked it although I am a teeny bit confused. Although the whole yell at Beth thing was a definate no-no, BAD SAM! haha. The kiss was cute! Please update soon!

~Obsession
Shinagami's shadow chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I can't lie i check this story everyday for updates. It kills me when i read the last line of the chapter and know that i must wait for more. this story is amazing! it's got me locked in endless ideas of what you are going to do next. i can't wait for the next chapter. please keep witting!
Leah chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Loved it! Especially the end. I can't wait for the next chapter!
nicash228822 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
I always feel very badly for Beth. She seems to have stuff coming at her from all sides. I hope that we get to read more about Emily and the tree in the future because I am beyond curious.

I Love this story, great chapter and I look forward to reading more.
goanywhere chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
aw...they're kissing :)

but who in the world is emily?

i really want to continue reading.

and i think that sam secretly loves elizabeth.

they would be so good together.

if they loved each other.

ahg! please update soon!

pretty please.

with a cherry on top :D
EnchantedKorean chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Interesting...I love how there's so much mystery. Good job.
kimi xx chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Right when it was getting to the good part and all dramatic and mysterious things were happening you had to end it at THAT part.
book.babe15 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
omg i want to know the whole emily story so bad! and yay i'm so glad he kissed her! i can't believe you left us right there, you better update soon!
Need the happy ending chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I'm very happy you've update More Than Anyone, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter for this.
crazylady4 chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
hi i absolutely love this story. please please please uppdate soon! its great.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Please please please update this story! I love them all but I soo curious as to what is going to happen!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »