Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
kimi xx chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
For some reason, this story totally intrigues me. Every chapter is so interesting. I love your other stories and I hope you update soon! I can't help love Beth, she's so adorable and innocent.
7years chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Great more characters with a lot of character in them. The way you made Beth console herself by saying it was just nerves or due to unfamiliarity made it so persuasive to me as a reader thinking it could be her imagination? Why is it only happening to her? My goal is to find out who and why is this ghost harmful to Beth. I was actually hoping to see things from only Beth's perspective not Sams'. Although, now that I see his perspective I think he's treating Beth unfairly. He's not the only one shoved into the marriage. Couldn't he at least try to get to know Beth. Amanda is a home wrecker that's my first impression of her.

I have to guess the obvious first and I was wrong. Being wrong in such an early start of the story is a good thing. I don't mind being wrong but I'll probably keep guessing as I go along if you don't mind. Thank you for the update.
Caryn chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I am falling more and more in love with this story as you post each new chapter! I am excited for the next one, so update soon please!
Christine Paul chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I love this chapter!

It's beautiful. Some fluff mixed in with drama, and mystery! It's like trail mix. :)

Update soon!
K0ala chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I'm really intrigued by this story. And I love the sexual tension that's always between your characters. It's definitely something that keeps me reading )
B-Dooliie chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
yay! i like tess, i think she'll be a cool character. also, hopefully connor will give sam some COMUNICATION tips, since neither beth nor sam are COMUNICATING! idiot man! lool, update soon!
Natalie chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Awesome chapter! I love how you're slowly developing Beth and Sam's relationship, but I just want then together already!
gulistala chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Tess seems like she could be a great friend while Susan is far away from our Beth.

Sam is a moron, Tess is slightly wrong in her judgment. He needs to speak up dammit! So does Beth! Let's see how this is going to go. And if Tess believes Beth.
Maelys chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
This chapter was very very good!

The mirror action between Beth and Sam were nicely told, with the hand on the cheek.

Tess and Mike forms a lovely couple, very different of our mains characters, but so lively!

I also like Susan: how you handle the call. It's never easy, but it reads very well.
LondonLi chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
This was a fabulous chapter! I love the Knight's and I'm so glad that Beth has someone to talk to! I hope they are positive characters going forward!
GoddessofChocolate chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Hi,

I just want to say I have been following this story since you started posting and it is one of your best. I can't wait for the next chapter
rebelforever chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
At first I wasn't going to read this story until it was done or close to being done because I like to read stories continously instead of waiting for updates. However, you are such a great writer that I couldn't wait to read it, I was really curious to see what this story was about. So far I love it and I don't regret starting to read it.
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I just stumbled across this lovely story and I can't wait till the next chapter!
DisillusionedCynic chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
this was an ok chapter; it felt more like filler than anything. it also seemed to stop abruptly... however at the same time stopped right where the reader would have the most built up suspense.

i'm excited to see what the next chapter and the rest of the story brings!

DC
fangirl3000 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
fantastic! when is our blushing bride ever going to grow a backbone?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »