Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
KittyCat86 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Great as usual.

Hopefully Tess will help Beth now. I'm really curious about who the ghost is.
EnchantedKorean chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
this story is progressing at a slower pace than your other ones. But I liked it nonetheless.
goanywhere chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
i want to know if tess believes her.

i really hope she does.

they aren't going to send beth anywhere are they?

really good.

as always.

update soon.
Naoise chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Oh, new friends for the Chapmans?

I like, I like. Okay, fantastic chapter. Can't be said enough. And Connor and Tess seem like a funny couple who are completely in love. They're adorable.

I'm glad Beth has someone to talk to now, like Tess. Best friends maybe?

I'm excited for more now.
blurrylights chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I really like Tess and Connor. I hope they can both help Sam and Beth become closer and more like a married couple, because right now, things are just so awkward between them. I'm curious to see if Tess believes Beth when she says there is a ghost in the Chapman House. I hope she does, because Beth really does need a friend. She's such a sweet girl, and she's in such a bad position.

I also liked the call to Susan in the beginning of the chapter. Their sisterly relationship is very sweet, and I'm enjoying reading it.

Update soon! :)
book.babe15 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
lovee this! i hope beth and tess become friends...she needs one
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
It is so painful to watch poor little Beth bumble through her life, but always interesting to read.
Leah chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I really do love this story. It's so interesting how you added romance into this mystery. I love what your doing with it, and this was a great chapter. I hope your inspiration comes back, because I can't wait for more!
Joee chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I LOVE IT...I can't wait to see what happens. Sam had better not even think about it!

Update again ASAP!
jess chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
absolutely love this story. probably my favourite out there but seriously please update. will there be more interaction between the two in the next chapter? LOVE IT
Shinagami's shadow chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I really enjoy what your doing with this story i would love to read more. please continue this story!
SilentNightingale chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I love your story and I hope you update soon!
goanywhere chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Aww. Poor Beth.

She's so sweet.

But he's more worried about work.

Good chapter.

You have to update soon.

Especially in Pocketful of Poppies.

:D
goanywhere chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I assume Emily is the ghost.

Really god.