Reviews for When Night is Almost Done
KittyCat86 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Hi.

I hate Amanda and I've just "met" her... But I liked that we got a look into Sam's past.

I can't wait to know who the ghost is and what it wants so badly to kick Beth out of the house.

All together: great chapter :D
Caryn chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
I cant get enough of this story. I like how we got to see a little of Sam's point of view. Cant wait until the next chapter is up!
Janeen chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
i love this story,so please update soon!

love, love,love,love it! :D
boom chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
i was so looking forward to this chapter and you didn't disappoint, as always. i have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Amanda, and i hope we can see more of connor and tess, they seem a good couple and could perhaps prove to help beth and sam.
gulistala chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Oh wow! So Sam is attracted to her and he really is gealous sometimes! I think he's an idiot for not explaining, and Beth is quite the silly thing for speaking up what's on her mind. That's how the couple that just came in are, that's what's making them so chummy. They're comfortable with each other, they speak to each other. I wonder what that ghost is and I wonder if it has anything to do with Amanda. More mysteries! Sighs. I just hope she doesn't become the receptionist. If anything, maybe Sam could get Beth to be his receptionist? Hm.
a-phi chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
I am personally waiting with baited breath for each update. I really am enjoying reading this story and even though I have some ideas about what is happening, I know better than to jump to comclusions.

Please update soon!

a-phi
Obsession Changes Things chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
OMG! That was a great update. But the ending was kind of sad. Poor Beth the girl can't catch a break. Update soon!

~Obsession
nicash228822 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
It is really great to hear a bit about how Sam feels about Beth and the marriage. I felt really sorry for Beth when she saw Sam and Amanda together. Good work, as always, can't wait to read more.
book.babe15 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
aww beth is so adorable, and i hate amanda!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
I love it and this story always leaves me wanting more.
Kathadoodle chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
This story has been so intriguing, with interesting characters as well. (Arthur is adorable)Update ASAP!
LondonLi chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Loved it! I love the end especially and I hope that Connor and Tess are going to be large parts of this story. In fact, I hope we get a spin-off starring just them! And I hope that Sam starts to treat Beth more as a person and not a ward or patient! Can't wait for the next part.
B-Dooliie chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
oh, i hate amanda already. she is such a bee-atch.
Natalie chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I love how this couple is developing a relationship so slowly. Usually, it's just the spur of the moment love in other stories. I really like it!
vio923 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Just found this - love it so far. I don't know what to think but I do know that I don't want Sam to cheat on Beth.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »