Reviews for Icy Secrets
Asdferas chapter 33 . 6/3/2010
Awesome story! Great plot line, the characters are very well-developed although sometimes we aren't told exactly what they're thinking or (at least I for one,) am a little confused by one of the characters' actions. It all comes together in the end though .

Anyway, I love this story and keep on writing because you're really good at it ]

lovelovelove

x Shana x

P.S. I
anyomomus chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
i love the ending that was funny!
zoba20 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
omg i love it so much

i'm off to read the sequel !
readlover chapter 32 . 4/27/2010
This story was wonderful ... left me hanging but hey i loved it... great work keep it up looking forward to the second one... i loved it really much... loved the characters they were awesome.. WONDERFUL! :) ENJOYED IT ... i read the entire thing like in 5 days wanting to not put it down...
sing gal chapter 33 . 4/9/2010
hey! well i know that i haven't reviewed for all the chaps coz i read the whole story today only and i dont usually review completed stories... but i just wanted to say that i loved you story and i cant wait to see what happens with all of the characters...

i hope you can update the sequel chapters fasterand best of luck!

thans,

and loadz of love...
Katelyn chapter 32 . 4/7/2010
Ryan is such a sweetheart! Hayden is blowing this out of proportion but at the same time he's not... Anna should have told him! grr i wanna like yell at her!
Bella chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
Wow, poor Hayden he got lied to! But she didn't mean to! aww :( they're so cute together! But then again Anna has like the best friends ever i swear. I think Hayden needs someone!
Jessica chapter 30 . 4/7/2010
OMG, you just cannot end it that way! Wh? Ugh the suspense! Really, i need to know what happens! Please put up the sequel really quick! I am interested in seeing where this goes
Becca22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hey! Excellent story. I just read the whole thing in like one day! It's really long, but really good! I can't wait for the sequel!
Batman is exotic chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
(sigh) I never said i disliked the story, sorry if i came off kind of bitchy i wasn't in the best of moods that day but to some extent what i said was true. I kind of hate it when people don't at least try to edit a chapter before posting it, i'm not perfect, no one is but we can at least try to make the story as best as possible. You can find a beta or something.
dustiestbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i really enjoyed the story...i started reading it and couldn't stop till i had completed it... Ryan is my favorite character
RyanInTheRain chapter 33 . 3/19/2010
So I just sat down and read this story from the beginning until the end and you just left me hanging! Sequel please!

Haha I'm just kidding but I'd love to read more about Hayden and Anna!
Batman is exotic chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
My gosh, i couldn't even finish the first chapter, it was THAT horrible, well not horrible, just horribly written. The concept, of course, was quite interesting; but this should be edited. I'm going to continue to read this and act as if i never read those mistakes
Latindancer4ever chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
Really really great story! I can't wait for the sequel! :)
Aamna chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
i really hope so :D

and i cant wait till the sequel!
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »