Reviews for Icy Secrets
TammyS3 chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
Seriously? You really just ended it like that? Without either of them resolving their issues! I loved this story and I can't wait for the sequel:D I'm hoping you're setting it up so the twins move to Beverly hills. That would make my day:) By the way, are you Canadian? Because I am and I have ever seen a school like you described. Especially with the little garden stuck in there. Though it did help with the story. Then again I don't live in Toronto so everyting may be different over there:) Once again - Kudos!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 33 . 3/11/2010
I like all the characters in your story. I hope everything works out with Hayden. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Celestial-Panda chapter 32 . 3/9/2010
This...was one of the best..stories..EVER! I started reading it, and couldn't wait for Anna and Jake to start going out, but the whole Hayden thing shocked me! I was kind of mad at first, but now I really like them being together!
Sweet.Linda chapter 32 . 3/9/2010
Awh.

I'm happy Brooke is moving in with her, and she's moving back home. And Ryan will be tagging along buut...

How come her and Hayden aren't together again? :(

Although...

I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Like, I haven't even studied for my chemistry test yet! That's how hooked I was. xD

WRITE THE SEQUEL SOON PLEASE! (:
Sweet.Linda chapter 25 . 3/9/2010
OH. MY. GAWD.

HE'S THE GUY THAT... NO WAY!

*tries to get over shock* :O

The guys when jealous are THE most adorable thing ever. Still lovin' Ryan & Aaron, though. xD

AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING.
Sweet.Linda chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
GAH! The poor girl!

But, gawd, she has such amazing friends. I love how Bree was the one that beat that guy to death. :')

And, how everyone got all protective of her!

Plus, Ryan & Aaron are awesomely adorable. I love them to death. (:

AWWH!

She likes Hayden! Hayden likes her! SO CUTE!

Poor chick had her heart beat on display though. xD

AMAZINGLY AWESOME CHAPTER!
HeartLikePorcelain chapter 33 . 3/8/2010
lol to be honest i realy really wanted jake and ana to be togehter /, hey do you think you can get or will have character pics? :D!
Sweet.Linda chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
WHOA!

She doesn't seem like the type to randomly go off making out with some guy... but omgawd!

WHO THE HELL IS HE? (Pardon my french. xD)

All the boys are adorable. Just saying. (:
Sweet.Linda chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
OH. MY. GAWD.

HOW THE HECK IS THIS STALKER PERSON?

The missed calls, the black car, the blonde guy asking who she was going with, the blonde guy staring at her.

WHO IS HE? I feel like I already know... but I can't seem to recall. Gr.

AH! Her & Jake better just make up already. Hayden & Ryan too. Shessh.

AWESOME STORY! LOVE IT TO BITS AND PIECES! x]
FlyingHippo98 chapter 33 . 3/8/2010
omgsh dont do anything bad to jake he was my fav character in teh book!
Sweet.Linda chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I'm trying to think of a creative way of starting these reviews.

But, all I can come up with is, "OH MY GAWD."

Everyone is amazing, I love all of their characters.

And, all the gifts she recieved... wow. They're like, the perfect best friends. xD

HE KISSED HER! HOLY! OMGAWD!
Sweet.Linda chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
OMG!

What the flip is Jake doing in there?

Ah, Ryan is adorable in his own little way. Hayden is hot but annoying. .

Lovin' this story so far. :D
PUERTO RICAN CHICKA chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i like it its really good i have only read two chapters but its really good
wilko4523 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hey

this is good so far,

A quick slightly meaningless and boring point

As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as an aston martin viper

Theres a dodge viper (american car)

and an aston martin vanquish (english car)

easy mistake to make or maybe I'm just being stupid and there is an aston martin viper I've never heard of one but then I'm not that big a car fanatic so maybe there is one

But if there is no such thing I reccomend the aston martin db9-a brilliant car

xx
lily.kirei chapter 32 . 3/2/2010
Totally love the story! i would like to know if there will be a ending? totally cant leave me hanging like that! lmao
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »