Reviews for Hot Salsa
roxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this is starting out really well. i want to see more of this fantastic story. so far i really love your writings.
Herr Awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
hehe this is brilliant i like the story and i think the old lady is a witch but im in my insane moods anyway the story is great but i wish it was a little longer anyway update soon and thanks for the fic
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is a very good story so far. I definitely like your sense of description as well as the poetic literature at the beginning.

I look forward to another chapter, since I love boy love fics (and I'm a guy imagine that)

Also, I have one story called Twisted, it's yaoi if you'd care to check it out. It only has one chapter so far. I plan on updating it again soon, however.

Good luck in your works.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice little prolouge you have here. It really jumps into the action and pulls you in. I also like the poem-type thing at the top. I think it will fit the story very nicely. This is definitely going under my favorites list and I'm going to keep an eye on it.

If you'd like or have the time, feel free to check out some of my stories, you may like them.