Reviews for Insanity
Puerto Rican Princess chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A very good story. I cant wait til the next chapter.
ElvenHalfling chapter 19 . 11/18/2009
Yay! Charlie's Angels . . . o.O (Grabs Gun and Makes Dramatic Pose) Loved it!

ElvenHalfling chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Squee! I never thought of that before! Karjiko using his Phoenix fire to heat up a cup of soup. xD It's like that Goofy movie, where Bigfoot's outside of the car dancing, and . . . Meh, I'll stop there. Lol! Ah, and the whole Shadow with a gun thing? Nice. ;D It was like he'd turned into Van Helsing and Tara had turned into . . . Tara, because she would totally do something crazy like that. xD Great chapter, Sis!

ElvenHalfling chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
You know, I completely forgot Sage's Elven name was Crisanos ever since Rachel's been calling him by his Vampiric name? xD Wow, I'm forgetting everything lately!

ElvenHalfling

PS. Now, not only am I going to kill Rid, but I'll make sure it's a very slow, very painful death . . . :( But yay, Sage! (Huggles Sage)
ElvenHalfling chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
I've noticed your getting much longer chapters than you normally write in your Fanfictions. It's very interesting, and I've enjoyed reading this story thus far, by the way. I'm glad to see that I've reviewed it often. I very well should, right? ;D

ElvenHalfling chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Poor Seriana. Sounds like Lukas wasn't such a good guy, after all.

ElvenHalfling chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Wah! We are so evil! I love it! Keep up the good work!

ElvenHalfling chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Heya, Sapphire Serina Riddle! I just wanted to let you know that I got that quiz up! It's on Quizilla ) and it's called 'Which guy would fall for you? Part 1'. If it doesn't come up or a lot of others come up, then my Pen Name is ElvenHalfling there as well, so you can search for it that way. Or the URL is:

( : / / w w w .) ( a) (. c o m ) (/ / /) (which-guy-would-fall-for-you-part-1)

. . . Except without all of the spaces and parenthesis (lol). I hope that you get a good result, and let me know what you think of the pics and what you would like to see happen next!

ElvenHalfling

PS. Yes, I know I'm a pain (lol).
ElvenHalfling chapter 15 . 3/16/2009
-Puts on Superman cape and flies to the rescue- Loved it, of course! But when you said it was a serious chapter, I thought: "oh no, not Rid AGAIN!" But it turns out that wasn't the case. I'm so happy. Still, the Triad . . . -Shudders- Anyway, can't wait to see what's coming next. Well done!

LadyOfPurple306 chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
-sings at top of voice- I STILL LOVE IT!
ElvenHalfling chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Let me at 'em, let me at 'em! -Puts tail up- Here, hold this.

Karjiko: Okay. -Takes it-

Me: Let me at 'em, let me at 'em! -Struggles to get away-

Karjiko: Okay. -Releases my tail-

Me: -Turns- I think you're missing the basic point, here.

Karjiko: Oh.

Anyway, loved it! As you can very well tell, I am mentailly killing Victor!

ElvenHalfling chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
-Grabs shotgun and shoots Victor-

But seriously, things are getting intense. Way to go! And 'sense' in the song was supposed to be 'since'. Other than that, loved it! I won't get too picky with grammar or anything. I like your stories too much.
AegisWinchester chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
YAY! Some explanation! Yeah but i dont think ANYONE could get on for the past few days though...
ElvenHalfling chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
-Shudders- I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. I'm still shaking because of the chapter. Oh boy. -Covers eyes and sighs- Good job, though. Really.

Twisted-FaerieTale chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
i'm surprised that the boys fall asleep so easily after seeing Victor. Anyway, interesting story so far. Keep it up. ;)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »