Reviews for Whirlwind of Leaves
nnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really like this. It is well written. ;)
Leviticus II chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That's cool! It could be the beginning of a story! Or part of it. I LOVED it! Can I use that in one of MY stories? I need "written consent". :)
steffxnie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Lovely piece of writing. You wrote this in sixth grade? I'm impressed. Love the descriptions. Write more.

x
Medusa's.Protege chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow, that was good, it was short, but it had thousands of meanings,(I think) great job!
samanthacullen-black chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i am so confused! what happened? i don't get it!
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I am impressed by your skill as a sixth grader.

This story has quite the descriptions going on. While I would say that next time you could use more descriptive language (crimson, russet, fiery orange and jade green instead of red, brown, orange, and green, for example), your descriptions were right on target.

I loved the point of the story, its message, and the repetition of "It was over."
Myrix chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was beautiful. I am at loss for words.
gallivanting chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I honestly didn't expect it to be so short! But in the end, I think that the length brings all the meaning... after all, it kept me pondering for quite some time after the conclusion. This paragraph: "The leaves were twisting, turning, flying, and making a tube of colors- around me. What’s happening? What’s happening?" was my favorite part of the entire piece, because in the urgency of your words I could almost feel the situation as if I were there! Bravo.
ecarag chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I didn't know what happened there either, but it must have been very amazing, had I seen it. I wonder how Daniel and Jacob are? What did they do? Well, unsolved questions aside, this is a very nice... what's the word? venette*? Yeah, that's it, venette...

*never been to good at spelling, so excuse me for that.

~eca