Reviews for The Winds of Uncertainty
Tatianolishka chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
No, not more of my pathetic french! Ack! XD

Man, I need to start playing with Alexis more often.
Dr Chili Pepper chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
!Review Game!

The grammar and usage in this story are a little bit iffy-like many authors, you tend to put commas where periods should be (for example, "Now go pack your bags, you are off to the worst boarding school in the whole country!" should probably be two sentences). While authors use this kind of style for effect, it seems as if you're unaware of your mistakes. Microsoft Word is smart at that sort of thing. When you're typing and it puts a green line under your sentences, look carefully, please.

Your characters seem a little unrealistic. I feel compelled to care for them because I can sense you're trying to bring through who they are, but I think it would be nice if you spent a little more time on subtle characterization. The long paragraph in the beginning is very helpful, but you're a bit too blunt a lot of the time, like when you have Jen immediately agree to run away from he entire life with Tyler when we've never seen her before. You might want to develop their relatioship before you introduce her.

This has a really good story at its core, with really intriguing characters that are the pivotal points of the plot. This is what makes the best stories-they're character driven, instead of plot-driven or setting-driven. With some cleaning up and a good beta, this could be amazing!
Tatianolishka chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh man, my horrible, horrible French brought to light. Run for the hills children! :D

Excellent work, Hound. Your updates really make my day.
Tatianolishka chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Teehee *giggles with glee* Albert is just so happy. XD Well done again, loved seeing that note about the Russian IF... if you remember that's where my studies are focused. :D
Kid of Colors chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
hahahahaha i was wondering what you were going to do with Sybille :P

I thought I might see what you were writing about and so far this story is pretty good. In the first chap i was so confused but nw i'm getting the hang of it. Keep it up foxie

Kid (or hugs or whatev)
Irish toaster chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Really like it :)

Cant wait to read more.

The dialogue is job!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Like it. Can't wait to see what becomes of Donnie.
Tatianolishka chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
*enthusiastic clapping* Yayayayayay Albert and Marie! You're doing great, though (my fault completely) Albert's accent kinda changes through the RP... it goes from a faux Irish brogue that sounds nothiing like Newfie (says the Canadian :P) to a very basic irish "tinge". :P Yay for bringing this up, I'm gonna be watching this all too eagerly!
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
O, me like. MORE.
Tatianolishka chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Hey darlin'! This is really great that you've started this, and I love reading the stories and going "I KNOW THAT CHARACTER!" and grinning. Parents think I'm nuts.

Feel free to use Marie, Alb, and Lexi if you want. Again, *thumbs up*