Reviews for Daisy Dare
eskimoxisses chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This one shot was truly original.

In-your-face type of retelling, but it was

certainly unique.

Thanks for bringing it to fictionpress.
the illiterate one chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I like your one shots :)
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aww... I wish I would've had a husband as sweet as Vlad when I grow up. :))
little-red-bag chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Call me a pessimist but in the back of my head I was thinking "green card, green card" while I was reading this story; I half expected him to cheat her. I am so glad it was otherwise and I agree with everyone else; this story was different and in that, it was very original. Thank you.
Kee-Chayne chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
My god, that was so...so...

-cries-

Honestly, I expected this to be a sad one-shot, about how Daisy thought she had a good husband and then Vlad turns out to be a cheating philanderer...and then it turns out like this.

That was so SWEET!

There really are no other words for this.
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Haha well that was certainly odd (really, greasy hair?), but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
NoieD chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was sweet, if a little odd. I definitely enjoyed it though!
HollyRushdy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You know, I really shouldn't be saying this, but my dream is to marry a russian guy some day. Just because he is russian! I know, right? haha
KarmaC chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Weird...very weird. But good...very good.
rosakissu chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
ah this was just so cute. I loved it because it wasn't like any other story I've read here on Fictionpress. I guess I liked the fact that Vlad was so different from the steretypical perfect hot man yo read on fictionpress all the time. Yeah I just loved this story, especially the ending and this story goes to my fav :)
soaps'nsuds chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
o_O That was the sweetest thing I've read in fictionpress. EVER. HONEST. Aww that's so refreshing. You didn't even bother with including boring details. You just went on to what really matter. I cry. I wish that I would have a lovely marriage like theirs.
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow, this is really different. I never thought I'd come across a story like this one. The ending really rocks! :D
SmileShortLaughTall chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This is a good story, very nice. I thought he was cheating on her, and I was pretty mad at that
rachelaine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aw, this was cute. :)
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow...See, I'm a huge advocate for love marriages, probably because I grew up in a culture where people married each other without really knowing each other so the concept of "learning to love" or "growing to love" someone is foreign and a bit repulsive but I was just oddly fascinated and entranced by this story. It is absolutely amazing and cute and just beautiful. The weird grunting noises, hairy back, greasy hair, and broken english, oddly enough, made Vlad so much more compelling and amazing. Love, love, love it!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »