Reviews for Of Demons and Angels
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Am I the only one who cried when Angel died? Well, I thought it was wonderful. Very touching story. Even if it was a but weird. :D
LivesTooShort52 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is easily one of my favorite stories on here EVER!
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
WOW. Wonderful story. Very sweet. Well done!
Lonely Tylenol chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. I almost didn't even read it-I found it by chance when searching for something else, but I'm really glad I stumbled upon it. Good job :)
Ebony Glasse chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
that was a really sweet read ')
shadows dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sad but beautiful. I loved it!
EmilySamara chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw, don't knock yoirself! That was a good story! And a good ending too. Nice plotline, nice character description... and I love vampires. XD~~EmilySamara
Antissa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wonderfully written. I've read many one shots, but this is one the best I have ever read.
AngryReader chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
All I can do is clap and cry. I'm speechless.
Niek chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow. It's been a long time since I've reviewed on ficpress... But anywho, yeah. I was looking through my favorite stories and I came across Bonded and I remembered how great it was, so I started looking through your stories and I picked this one to read. And wow. It just absolutely melted my heart! :D Good job.
angelfacekitten chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love it!
copperflower chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
LOL!

Great job. It was really... interesting. (?) I don't know if that's the right word... It was entertaining, to say the least. I laughed at the concept of the vampire and his cat.

Very cute, I love the way Angel acted around, him. And I kinda snickered when Angela revealed her name.

It was really well-written and well-developed, especially for a one-shot. A long one-shot, but that's really all it needed to be. You put in a good ammount of detail, enough that I could actually visualize it.

There are a couple of places where the story doesn't make as much sense, or requires a bit of thought, but they are very minor.

If you were to improve anything at all (although you really don't need to) I would advise you to work on the transitions. Your timeline is a little choppy, but still good.

Overall, an excellent piece of work!

Cheers!
alanavawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really liked this story. I love cats and it was an interseting twist.
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aaw this was sweet. I liked it very much!
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I think this was wonderful. It had a very smooth flow to it, despite the seperation of a few years in between certain scenes. I loved every bit of it - even the twinge of sadness when Angel died and Archer was continuously reminded of her. This truly is the best one-shot that I have read that has been written so far. Great job! ;)

~Jo