Reviews for Vicious Circles
angie chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
update soon can't wait to see what happens being a right bitch giving bailey a hard time. hope your sinus gets better
Nollie Marie chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Oh boi.
kaw97 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
You know what I like about Bailey? She is being honest with everyone and is very straightforward. Irelyn (in ATWR) was always keeping things from people, not wanting them to know so she could "fix" things herself without their help. (Especially at the end with the situation with her grandfather) Bailey is just as independent as Irelyn, but realizes that lying and holding back will just make things worse in the long run.

I'm glad you can re-create these chapters. That's amazing! I once put about 800 names/addresses and some other info into a database and somehow deleted 400 of them (all the females) and had to re-enter all that info. I cried and cried, then I got to work and got it done. UGH! I can relate! A note about flash drives. I have put my husband's flash drive through the washing machine (not on purpose) more than once and somehow it still works!
Dolcevita chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Bailey needs to stop giving all these girls a chance to explain for themselves, especially when they always turn around and say shi.t to her! You make Bailey way too nice here, I wish you would just let her call them all out, it's not like Irelyn is a damn saint. And NO the situation is not at all different. I wish Bailey could just punch Irelyn and maybe Morgan get run over right now. Hahahaha..okay that was evil but who cares she's not a fan of mine right now. I wish they were the ones who were running to Bailey and not the other way around. Yeah, she got to apologize for, but the things they were saying about her when they are her friends, were ten times worse. You need to add a new man here for Bailey so she doesn't have to go around to Collin, it's time for him to start going to her and not her to him. Whatever, all I know is that I dispise Morgan and Irelyn, so is Lucas, him and Irelyn can't say because what Irely did was worse. AND she was close to being engage to another man, yet she still screw him over. So, in hopes for the old Bailey to come out, I hope Bailey blows her up and let her know what Irelyn should not even be talking and just go back to her snitch of a boyfriend. Too long, but I was pissed.
angie chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
great chapter update
Hecate's Diamon chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Oh. Touchy touchy. She should have just told him she was in love with Collin. And I always knew Morgan was in love with Spencer, not Collin. :)

Good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one! Update soontimes!
Twizler519 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I am so glad Collin pointed out how shitty Bailey's friends are, I mean really, Scooter cares more about her than they do. It's pretty messed up for Irelyn to choose Morgan's feelings over hers, and then for Morgan to be mad at her about hurting Spencer, not even considering that she could have real feelings for Collin. I would be so beyond the point of feeling guilty if I was her, I would just be pissed that my 'best friends' assumed the worst of me.
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
um... morg... overreaction much? i mean, seriously? she didn't even know the whole story and was drunk/buzzed. it affects thoughts and decisions...

anyways. great chappy. PMS!

Katie
Ravina chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I agree that you shouldn't trust that flash drive from now on; and backing-up on your computer is a good idea. What I usually do with important files is to e-mail them to myself, so it'll be there wherever and whenever I have Internet. (Plus I do pretty much all of my writing online, on Google Docs - you can copy and paste your files to there and leave them there are back-up as well.) Options, options, options...

This chapter was one of my favourites...but I can't pinpoint why. I'm still amazed how Morgan and Irelyn can overlook Irelyn's mistakes but they're making such a big deal over Bailey's.

- Rebekah
AbbeyEileen chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
So... was I right or was I right? D

I agree, the way Bailey was handling that at the end wasn't exactly the best, but you have to admire her for trying. It gets kind of weird, though, when everyone within a group all couples off together. What if someone wants out? It's... weird. It's like in high school, where your whole group would couple off, and then one couple would break up, and the entire thing was strained because you liked both people, and then when it cooled off and they got new boy/girlfriends, the thing would happen again. Or people would leave the group.

I don't really picture Collin and Lucas as identical twins, more like fraternal brothers... Lucas is like two years younger, then Spencer, and then Collin... that's just how I see it anyways.
SunriseKisses chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Drama, drama, drama...I love it, lol. And I'm sorry to hear about your flash drive, technology does indeed suck, but if it helps you can try what I do. Just email your stuff to a separate email account and put it under a certain folder. That way you have a copy that's easily accessible and you don't have to completely rely on the sometimes sucky technology.
Nollie Marie chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Vengeance is a bitch
ShrimpoJewels chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
LOL that has to be a very girly argument at the end...Morgan and Bailey are great characters

But I do like this chapter, it's a relief that Morgan DOESN'T like Colin...go Bailey go!
Maelys chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
It is a really good chapter. Morgan is still egoistic but Bailey really tries.

For the computer...after I lost all my data for my final assignment in a computer crash, I began emailing all to myself...
anubha0103 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009