Reviews for Dear Heartbreaker
Written In Red chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Poetry, meet bitterness. :) Nicely worded, really. I like the sincere emotion; I'm not trying to mock it at all. I think that's how we all feel at one point or another about someone in our life. Nicely done.
Vernelley chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Whoa... Extreme.

That was my first thought. But very good, I like the way you've written it.

Sounds like a pretty bad thing to have happen. It's a very nice twist right at the end, where ill is wished upon that person and then it says, 'Your Dearest Love'. Good work!
Anise Cary chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
hmm seems this boy done you wrong, and you so should have sent it, though I doubt he would have understood or appreciated it.
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, he must have been a real jackass. Good rhymes though some lines were a little longish.

The last lines is very blunt and funny, nice work!
sw13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hahahahahahahaha! I love it. I know how you feel. This was really well done. Awesome one!
Your-Magpie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i really adore how the tone changes.

whilst at the beginning you think it will be the average love poem, and then you totally flip it.

and i like that.

:L you sound like youve been listening to Jeff Buckley when reading this, what music-if any- did you listen to when writing/getting inspired for this?
Lee Daniel chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice. Your pain, anger, and retribution are perfectly outlined. It may sound a little fierce to wish such ills on another person, but a wounded heart can be forgiven for seeking vengeance.
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I yell out, take me away

if you would use something like italics or quotations to separate the action from the words being yelled, i think it would serve the poem better

in general, periods would help (because right now it's just a stream of clauses with some questions thrown in)

Now I only hope, that you suffer

i'd take out the comma

sounds... like a toxic relationship :