Reviews for Going Through The Motions
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very emotive, and the rhyming works well. :)

Brilliant. :)
Isca chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
"And I feel as if I'm floating through this life." This line is absolutely stunning-the hopeless/painful tone works so well here.

"Nobody seems to question the reddened skin that burns." I question! I question! Are you okay, m'dear?

"The petals flutter to the ground and shrivel in the sun." BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY! WOW! :D
lymli chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
these emotions are complicated but so true.
lymli chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
it sounds as if you're your own friend, anyway, great piece.
Peachesandcream15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Better every time I read it :-) i love the line, "I hope my dear you're not afraid of heights," The patronising tone and the raw emotion are fantastic Beautifully written as always.

Ily x
Isca chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
"I cannot be free if my mind chooses not to misgive its memories." You must find a way to be at peace with your memories. As for you A/N, it's true, the only person who can really help you is yourself.
chartonjeremiah chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
It was a bit of a shock to see you use the word "fuck" especially so early in a poem but I was glad to see that you did not use it gratuitously. It worked well and seemed the right word to use.

I really liked the last stanza as well. A well written poem all round.
LostInMe chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Not a rhyme scheme commonly found on this site. A good choice, though, and you used it well.
Isca chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
"Or maybe I'll just shoot you first, and scream as if it's unrehearsed." This part flowed particularly well, and the message is dramatic and vivid.