Reviews for I Thought it Mattered
herondalechick123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This was really haunting and kinda resonated with me in a weird way. Thanks for this story.
Fobbster chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Goddamn I'm tearing up.
This is beautiful. Well done.
SG chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This review is probably five years too late but all I can say is wow. Such a simple narrative elevated by your ability to convey emotion and thoughtfulness through your perfect choice of words.
Thank you, it was an excellent read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
That's depressing but beautiful
toffeema chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
sweet.
ToBeBethany chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That's alright. I didn't need my heart. Beautifully written, quite the piece you have here.
21p chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
tbh this was really endearing to read even though this was made four years ago. thanks for writing this!
kira chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
wow! what a very short story but nevertheless... it made me cry silently. thank you for posting...
frouwe chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
It's ridiculous how emotionally charged this is for a few simple words. I guess it's the little things we miss, you know? The ones we didn't realise we were aware of until they're gone.
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
A very real and honest piece. Well done!
WhiteWarrior15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
During my freshman year, a girl in the junior class died in a car accident. I wasn't close to her, but this describes how I felt. Very beautiful.
terabithias chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
heartbreaking- and it gave me a little hope too. your story is so simple, yet that somehow makes it beautiful as well. :)
idairma chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
#bawllllll

;_;

You've written this perfectly: capturing humanity and death and how things really are in a poignant, touching, stunning oneshot.
Ella chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved it. It made me sniffle a bit too.

-Ella;$