Reviews for Epics of the RubberDucky Boxers
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 3 . 2/15
Absolutely great.
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
not nearly as embarrassing as I had hoped
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Hahaha loved the ending! Awesome story!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from a website called A Drop of Romeo and I'm happy to say that your story has been added to our website, under the category of miscellaneous! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: With a name like 'Epics of the RubberDucky Boxers', I couldn't help but like this story. This story is like a breath of fresh air, what with a completely original premise. Megan is a scout for a travel club, checking out a house when she loses a dare and ends up chained to a tree in some random boxers, thanks to her best friend Logan.

This story is only short, with three chapters and less than 15k words, but it is definitely worth a read. It made for a very cute and sweet read, with lots of hilarious moments. The three main characters - Meg, Logan and Cody - were all loveable and made the story memorable (along with the plot, of course). My only problem is that I didn't really feel the chemistry between Cody and Meg until the very end.

EruptingFender9's writing flows and has a good balance between dialogue and description. I couldn't find any errors, so there's nothing stopping you from being glued to your computer until the end. Overall, it's a great story that is developed well, even though there are only three chapters.
heal me forever chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Haha! Cute! Love it!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Very, very cute, and very, very funny. I especially liked Logan's character, and his friendship with Meg. :D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
aww:) that was cute and adorable and brilliant! excellent writing, had me hooked till the very end... a sequel, perhaps?
The Weatherwitch chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
HA!

love it xD
akaCHEEKS chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I have to admit, this story is really cute.
Lasso the Moon chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
"The key?" I said, as if it were obvious. "Unless you'd rather camp out in the car."

Logan didn't respond, but I knew he was making a face at the back of my head.

I literally started laughing. This story was hilarious, sweet, and a hypothetical page-turner. I loved it along with all your other works. :)
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
HAHA!

ahh, that was one of my favorite stories!

1. i laughed so hard when he caught her tied to a tree wearing his boxers.

2. he's amazing.

3. AWW HE GAVE HER THE BOXERS!

hehe!

loved it!
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Love this story...it was adorable :) Favorite lines were the British grandmother on helium and the part when Megan told Logan to eat a chunk of ice. Haha. Great job!
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 3 . 7/8/2009