Reviews for Rouge
Istioh chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Right off the bat, I have to remark on a number of spelling errors, the first and foremost being Rouge. Unless you're thinking of something else, it's spelled Rogue. Other than that, I really agree with an early review remarking that this based a lot of Twilight.

If you want to improve this story, try to toss in stuff from your life, it will really help build up the personality of the story. And proofreading before you post. Thanks for posting this story.
gigi chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Wow, can't wait to read more about Pixie and the Alpha. Also about her powers.
oHriginal chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
spelling mistakes

first line - ever should be every

Inspired by Twilight yeh?

Really good though. It's not the same kind of feeling that I get from reading Twilight, but it's quite deep and dark which is quite good.

you got a few more chapters so im going to read those now but this is good! I like it
Nuda chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I can't review chapter 4 again, so I am reviewing this one. I find the story quite intriguing and am very curious as to the development. At times, it is a bit difficult to follow but itr is still well written.
Nuda chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I found this story today. Like it very much and am very curious about the plot, it is very unusual. Can't wait for more.
angelfacekitten chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
I like it!
just4fun0890 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Wow. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. Anyways, I love the story so far. I hope you continue it.