Reviews for In Only The Best Way Possible
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Cutest story EVER! Loved the last line ;)

I don't think I'd ever have the guts to tell a guy that I liked him on Valentine's Day. Or any other day, for the matter. Could be why I'm still single :P
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hey! Gosh, this took me forever to review. Many sorries! Been away. Anyway, I'm here now, so I'm back to review!

Awesome oneshot! You always come up with the greatest oneshots, jeez, it makes me feel like I need to keep getting better at writing till my fingers hurt.

But seriously, you should make longer ones! It's sad to scroll down and realize there's nothing left, ya know? Well, anyhow, moving on to the next one!

-Leanne
Airhead chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
In the best (and shortest) way possible, I'm telling you that this story rocks.
chocolateandbananas chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
this is so cute and funny :)

“I li—think your hair looks nice like that.”

- cute! XD

anyway, thanks for sharing this, and keep up the good work.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
sweet.
thewildblueyonder chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow. That was definitly unexpected. The whole jaw thing was hilarious.

Haha.

"Erm, hi Colin. Friends of Colin."

Fantastic!

It's Max, from ff, by the way.

Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh gosh, that was adorable. I smiled the whole way through. Too cute. I laughed at almost everything Tara did and said and thought. Your writing style is very engaging!

Mara
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HAAHAH funny

xx
NattyAwesome chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
GAH! How did I let this get lost in my email!

AH! I loved it. SO much. I mean, ha. The metaphors! They're just... quirky and perfect!

Like the washing machine? AMAZING. I giggled! HEHEHE.

And of course, the jaw thing! Perfect!

'man-nod.' HELL YEAH! I agree! Couldn't explain it any better way.

OH! And I love this word. 'shizzletops' That's going right up there with 'wheat' and 'awesome.' Two very unoriginal words!

I loved it. SO much. I may even go back and re-read it!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I'm not sure if the title should invert Possible or Way (because of your last line). Also, why did he take so long? Are even the nice guys torturers?

Haha but no, this was cute and funny. (: I loved it, and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
aww :D how cute!

i loved it. the part about curling in to a ball was kind of shocking and anime-like though lol
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
So adorable little sis! It was cute, especially how she kept asking if his jaw was okay.

Write more!
KariandTK chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aw. That was so sweet. My favorite moment was when they kept asking if they were hallucinating. That part was kind of funny. :)
Katy Lynn chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw, I liked this a lot.

It was super cute! :]
softrequiem chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aww, that was so sweet i love how the ending line is the title, it's very fitting :] i'm not really looking forward to valentine's day, but this is just too adorable great job!