Reviews for Captured
Creeping Collarbones chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is beautiful writing.
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome oneshot! You capture emotions very well, especially sorrow and loss. Love, love, loved it. What songs did you use at the start of each paragraph? I only recognized the phrase "Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" from Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars.
Waiting For Summer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I LOVED IT! It was beautiful, really, I almost cried. I like those angst stories so much, and you put in there so many emotions. I also liked the idea of the titles for each new stage of Theo's feelings (they were the words from songs right?) and the way it finished where it had started. And poor Wolf! It's really sad and scary how feelings and emotions can ruin a person. It's good you let them fix things.:) Oh and it's really great how you were able to put all this in a one-shot.
Words of wisdom91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
its a good story line.. but that is all it is, the skeletal structure of a novel. In the first chapter the story is over. You put breaks throughout the chapter, i think if you want to keep going with this story you should turn each new break into another chapter, go in depth with it, describing and playing on words and whatnot. That's only if you want to keep going with it.
crack the sky chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i love the theo-jack thing; the last little section, especially, was really powerful. but what happened to cass? i'll be honest - he was the character i really liked in this, and you didn't really give him an ending - just an 'i love you' that wasn't returned. which was sad, and did he end up the same as theo had been, or what?
Fuzzy-Kimmi chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was so amazing I can't even begin to describe it! I almost cried. I love the way it was written and just the whole theme.

Kimmi
pinna chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Um. Brilliant. The End.
Carnivale chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is so beautiful, I could just DIE. I'm feeling that ache in my chest, the good 'n' angsty kind. I bet you know the one I mean.

So yeah. This is completely full of awesome and I freakin love it. It's all of my favorite things in one. :)
plumblossom chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I was kind of thrown by the names: Jack, October, etc. but I figured out it was its own story. You really like that name October, don't you?
kepteinen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ha, seriously messed up. I love you.
StoryPictures chapter 1 . 2/7/2009