Reviews for Forgotten
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
sad, painful but beautiful! i could feel the passion! cool poem!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Review Marathon this weekend! (link in my profile)

I really liked that third stanza. The image was really interesting and powerful. Though the phrasing was a bit off. I think "I want to return to being a seed" or "I want to become a seed again" or something like that would sound better. Still, great image.

The line "your dreams warm my winter" was really great as well. As was the phrase "corrupt my heart." Corrupt was a nice word choice.

"Between roses and sunlights"... sunlight is only singular. You cannot have 2.

I like the piece a lot. Nice job!
Isca chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
"I'll be full of thorns, and I don't want to hurt you." The angst and sadness here is very kind and thoughtful.

"Between roses and sunlight; I want to sleep until that day." ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS! :D
paradisgatan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I was about to write that your style in this piece is a bit stilted - but then I realized that it /works/. It lends a ho-hum sort of introspection to the whole poem, which is really quite fascinating. Your subject is really quite serious, but the speaker takes a tone that rings of disconnected puzzlement as much as of involvement, and the tension inherent in that 'well yes, I'm here now, but I'll forget you later' theme is really accentuated. Worth reading. Keep on!
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Du bist ja unglaublich produktiv.

Mir gefällt am besten die Zeile

As you start to draw your wings,

I realize how fragile is your soul,

your innocence and your passion,

please, don't fall with me