Reviews for she's a rebel, alright
I be a poet lost in morbidity chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this, it has a good flow, a kind of musical quality. The layout was good and the way you used bold and brackets added to the musical effect it has. It is Really well worded too, and it is very powerful even though it's short. Well done.
lipleaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was a nice poem. The first stanza is great because it really sets the mood for the poem and you can feel a clear relation to the title. The way you portray the person the narrator is talking about is interesting. She seems a bit crazy, one of those people where there is much more than meets the eye. It's almost like I'm getting to know that person by reading about her.

The repetition of 'would you' is also a good affect- it makes the piece feel edgy, like the speaker is daring the reader to go out and do something reckless.
Cottia chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This poem had some very strong imagery ("and watch her walk back in, the side of her hand stinging..."), which I liked. However, the bolding and italics didn't do much for me, and in fact distracted from the piece. This was especially evident with the bolded parentheses around hurricane; I couldn't understand their point at all. I also, quite honestly, couldn't tell what the poem was trying to convey to the reader (that could just be my own denseness, though). The poem, did, however make me pause a few times to contemplate the images it described, which I always like.

(Review game easy fix)
october lies chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
i remember you once told me that no capitalization wasn't good? yet here, i see you've posted several things without capitalization. hmm. i see you've joined the dark side.

i like the way you bolded "crazy". it really starts the mood for this poem, which to me, is a dare like feel. as if the writer is trying to taunt the reader into doing what the poem talks about. but i don't see the point of the bolded parenthesis? you probably had a purpose, but i don't know what it is.

i also like how every line is a question, yet it tells so much about how tenacious she is. it's indirectly telling a story by asking questions of the reader.
Fugitive-From-The-Future chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I really enjoyed the word choice in this poem, expecially about the hurricane, talking about the eye in it was a really clever way to get your point across. It kind of has a double meaning, which caught my eye, the eye of the hurrican and the eye of the person (some people say an eye is the way to someones heart(?)). I really liked reading the poem as it is set out differently, the verses change size through the middle giving it a longer effect. I thought the direction was really clever and the idea of not completely understanding it is really thought out. The punctuation, having a question at the end of each verse is a great and different way to end it, also leaving the poem with a sence of mystery. It worked really well allowing the reader to think instead of just read. Me personnally, I'm more into a rhyming poem but ever thought this didn't rhyme it was still amazing and extremely clever. You followed the idea of the verse structure well and I think it was a really effective way of putting it. All in all this poem was a truely intregring read, not giving too much away and not letting you guess too much, it must of taken a while to write a poem as clever as this :) well done. Keep writing :)
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I liked the flow of your rhythm is only thing I didn't like was the last the last two lines didn't flow too well though the content did you should use another substitute for it to make this poem bolding and italizing was also a great effect added to the poem.
S.C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Well. This is interesting indeed. I really like the way you use italics and bold, and I think it emphasizes in just the right places. This poem was very vague, however, and the last stanza really didn't make sense at all to me. Not necessarily a bad thing, but the connection wasn't there, you know? However, it's very good writing, and word use. Good job overall!