Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 3: Brothers in Arms
enblack chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
awesome. really enjoyed reading about Kastor thus far. he's a great blend of warrior, super-hero, prince, ragamuffin, and hinted godlet. the other cast members, be they good or bad, are always entertaining too. excellent storytelling.
Sundavar chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
This is an incredible story! I really hope you decide to continue it!
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
hmmmmmm...so, Mikah won't be coming back?

I rather liked him
AsiaLisek chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
I've caught up... and... *hook-line&sink'me'* Awesome.

Constructively? It's a little tricky to keep up with how times passes, but perhaps that's intentional and meant to frustrate me finite and linear mortal brain. ;3 And, as a girl, and worst even - a FANgirl, lol - the romance part of it. I read your bio, and I get it, no smut for *squee'z*, s'fine. No smut necessary. The plot is compelling and (wow, did NOT expect it to have gone off where it's left off so far in book 3) the characters are captured very well, and quite likable. Even the evil ones (I find this to be a slight challenge to my internal morals, but... only a 'little'). Romance though.. more translating the physical and emotional, because as sad as it was, I didn't feel the attachment between Kas and Micah enough to really lament and feel heartbroken over his sacrifice. *suggestion***

I... REAlly hate catching up to cliff hangers.. geeze... Kas was slowly being fried on a dingy.. and Stiaan.. ah! and we don't know how long has passed from then to now.. I mean.. this... sucks!

Kastor REALLY needs to level up some how so he can at least go head to head with some mara.. I mean, the poor guy is just getting his ass beat. Gods need to step of their game.

Love the story!

**patiently awaiting newness**

Thanks!

J
Allys777 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
I truly love these stories and I'm going to hold out hope that one day you'll get around to finishing this one XD.
southnorth chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
OMG you still exist! I used to keep up with all your doings on the interwebs a long long time ago when I wore too much black and cared about too many things. Anyway, glad I randomly decided to look you up, because this is awesome! I wish I wrote dialogue as realistically and consistently as you. An I wish I was as good at incorporating the right amount of humour to offset the drama. And your worldbuilding skills give me a ladygeekboner. Yes. Apparently I'm going to leave that there. Now off to read your everything else! Peace!
mechante fille chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
I have just finished devouring all there is yet of the Kastor Chronicles and am mostly consumed by the need for more, now. But I shall try to push that aside to convey my enjoyment in the stories that are currently written and available. I loved the first two stories. As the Forge of Dawn was drawing to the end, I first was hoping there would be some loophole, some way out of the finality of the plan... but then I was so grateful that there hadn't been, that Mikah's choice was not cheapened by deus ex machina. Though there are certainly enough gods around to make it happen. I loved Charis and Serifar in Book 2, and Kastor and Stiaan becoming friends and traveling partners. It was also a good prologue for Brothers in Arms. I love all the characters holding bits of knowledge and plot and so very much look forward to seeing how it will all come together. I do hope you have time/energy/interest and whatever else you need to do more plotting and writing soon. Thank you so much for all posted so far!
FamishedNight chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Awesome So Far! Update soon!
taryn chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
Oh wow! This was so exciting! But it ends in a cliffy, gaah. Hopefuly I'll survive the wait for the next chapter!

Thank you so much for writing this, I love the Kastor Chronicles.

Keep up the great work! :)
cloud-wolfbane chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
I know you don't like being prodded, but I do wish you could update soon. I've been so looking forward to chapter 14 that I've been rereading the Kastor Chronicles just to keep me from forgetting. If I read it any more times I'll have to start drawing fanart or something.

I really do love this story by the way. I read God Eaters off your website ages ago and ended up buying the book just so I could read it paper form. I let a buddy of mine borrow the book and he loved it so much he ended buying it as well. Then he asked me if you had written anything, and honest to goodness I hadn't even thought to look. I ran across your fictionpress almost by accident. Now I'm about caught with everything, and suddenly its been since April since your last update, and it kinda makes me sad. I hope everything is alright.

Oh and FYI my buddy and I read The God Eaters while we were in Iraq, between the two of us we probably read it 6 times or so, it was a great help for killing time and lifting spirits. Nothing like reading about a prison break when you're sitting in one of your own making.
britshep chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
I have one thing to say: pleasepleasepleaseplease oh PLEASE update soon...
truth bites chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
i just wanna say i luv every one of your stories. thank you for creating them . all of them are immensely interesting.
pille-ip chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Wow this saga has been amazing! Update soon!
chair-chan chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
I just re-read the whole series, and I can't express how much I love it. You have a gift, that's for sure. :) Keep writing! You have a beautiful, poetic style of writing, and a way of expressing deep, heartbreaking things in a few simple phrases. You don't fall into any of the usual cliches, and have managed to create an entirely unique universe. Please update soon! :D
SnigePippi chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
As usually a wonderful read :D Funny and varied and I like your use of a (for some people) strange word every now and then. Especially idyll, too many English have forgotten that one (it's still common in Scandinavia luckily!)

I'm looking forward to see how Kastor will manage this one!

(By the by. In old Norse Kas or Kassa means to cover/protect or ponder on, and Tor/Thor is of course the thunder. However: Kast is throw and Or means: out. So the name is either 'Pondering the ThunderStorm' or 'Cast-out')
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »