Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 3: Brothers in Arms
Liviania chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I'm glad you're working on Kastor again! I enjoy the beginning of books like this, where all the pieces are being put into place. I think the new prince is going to be fun.

Livi
KikiMartin chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
I love how real all your characters are. Keep up the great writing!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Yay, he's saved ! Loved the Prince, he reeks goodness. Maybe ! Can't wait to find out if this Captain will play a big part in Kastor's dilemma. Thank the heavens for your update, and you of course.
Kura-sama chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Whot! New characters! I like _ And he's a prince too. I wonder how Kaster got on that boat drifting around instead of in Rema's hands with Stiaan... did Irina and whoever she's working for help him get out?

Can't wait to read more
Lile Arresty chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
That was interesting. I liked the joke with the crow's nest. And Kastor's mistake about the "Your Highness" comment. Funny.

The prince was curious with his attitude change from blatant spoiltness to experienced politican.
jayanx chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Curiouser, and curiouser the more I read the deeper and deeper I'm drawn in. Can't wait to find out more about the mysterious Prince and the Captain.
the sacred night chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
I love how the reality, with the birds and everything, just becomes the dream without any clear indication of his passing out, and I love the serene yet gory ending. And I love that Kastor has a sister! I bet she's really cool! I really want to see how much ass she can kick, and I'm curious about this "work" she does for an entity that may or may not be her and Kastor's father. And holy crap, Kastor is only 25? I was thinking *he* was pushing forty. But then I also picture him with about a week's worth of beard all the time, too, and your recent drawings suggest that was wrong, too, so what do I know?
AOK chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
I really, REALLY love the transition with the birds and dialogue in this chapter. It's so well done; seems pretty seamless to me. It's a lot smoother than the sort of transition between waking/sleeping or waking/hallucinating that I usually find.
Can We Swap Owls chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Man...that's just heartbreaking. I really love how you conveyed delirium. I haven't seen it done so interesting before. And the scene with the gulls was really vivid. Thanks for the update.
Anon chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
It is a wonderful treat to be able to read the continuation of this story. I feel attached to the story because of the sad romantic and tragic first book. I simply want to see where you take Kastor and all the other players in this other world greek tragidy. You do such a good job at capturing you audience and keeping them wondering what's to come. Thank you for continueing this much loved story. This is one in which you would hate to die without knowing what happened. HaHa
TheSiner chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Finally! I love those series! Adore them!
Can We Swap Owls chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
Thanks for the update, I'm really getting into the momentum of this one. I didn't realise how attached I was to Kastor til he got his stupid ass in trouble : (
overlordpotatoe chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
*Dances in happy circles*
Lile Arresty chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
You updated! I'm glad.

And after reading some of the previous chapters again, I'm totally in the know about the story and could appreciate the Charis side of the story. Im not sure I understand why Serifar has his powers back. Maybe you will explain later.

Let's see what this plan of Serifar's is. Maybe I will leave a review again. You have so few. I don't understand why. (No that's wrong. It's because you updated your whole story load in one big rush.) Fact is, I'm not in the habit of writing reviews, but I look to them when deciding to read a story or not. (The numbers of them, not the content.)
Kura-sama chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Yay! Update! You just made my day _ SO happy to see this story updated. And it's a great chapter too. At least some one knows that Kastor and Stiaan are in trouble, which means some sort of rescue could possibly take place.

Can't wait to read more!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »