Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 3: Brothers in Arms
Josie chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
So utterly overjoyed to see an update to Kastor that I re-read most of the previous chapters before even getting to the new one. And I was surprised how enjoyable it was to read for a second time, without the urgency of finding out what's going to happen next. Okay so it's been a long time since I started the Kastor Chronicles, but I think it's just one of those stories that stands the test of time exceptionally well. It's rich in content and well written enough, and I truly feel for the characters. I can only hope your inspiration is up for more new chapters to Brothers in Arms!

Thank you for the awesome.
lotrdeana17 chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I was thrilled to see a new chapter to these chronicles. I really love them. Since it's been so long since I last read them, I re-read everything. It made me cry (more than once) all over again, made me tense, and made me laugh. That's all I can ever ask of a story. I love your writing. I look forward to more.
ransomletter chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Uh, YES! Love this chapter. Except it's so hard to read about Charis having fun when you know that meanwhile Stiaan and Kastor have just been screwed over something fierce. I assume that was Serifar's reaction to feeling his binding break?

I like that you've split the chapters into more manageable chunks, they were pretty enormous as I recall. All in all:
Mell8 chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Okay, still a major cliffhanger! I really hope you update this again soon.
the sacred night chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I bet Serifar felt it when Stiaan was bound. Oh noes, are all the vishira unbound because Stiaan doesn't have the magic to keep them that way? That could be, um... bad. Except some of them would be loyal enough to try and save him, if they figure out what happened... if they even look into it, that is. Some would probably just be glad to be unbound and not question it. Hmm.
Lile Arresty chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
My first reaction to the 7(?) alerts for the story was: I love you!

Then I read your author's note, and skipped to the end of chapter 9 and read chapter 10. And, well, I still like the story.

lol. Sorry. I was so excited and the new stuff isn't even about Kastor's storyline. So we see each other again next year for the next update. (I'm bad and I can't stop myself. (Well the difficulties of translating my thoughts to English could at least hinder me ;) Just ignore me.)

Official review: I really like the story and am happy you updated.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Oh my heaven's, I'm so happy that you wrote on one of you WIP stories; since they are all so dreamy and enthralling. I just love your worlds with rainbow colored people and wars that are always for good causes, and unlikely pairing of people so different from one another that you wonder weather they should be together. But that is so like life ! Thank you for updating, and just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writing.
Kura-sama chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
So happy you updated! Poor Stiaan and Kastor... Charis and Serifar to the rescue?
Blackers chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Aw.(likes rediculusely long chapters 'just cus')
rldarling chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
(Inserts "squee" and waits hopefully.)

Lol, I'm kidding. But seriously, I do wonder if you ever plan to finish the Kastor Chronicles? I kind of doomed myself by rereading them (and sobbing over Mikah's not-death-thingy yet again)and so I find myself once more lovingly invested in Kastor's fate. If you aren't planning to ever finish KC, a heads up would be cool. Not that I'm encouraging the dreaded "discontinued" notice, because I'll always secretly hope for more regardless.

But I do love the heck out of this series and it's characters. So I hope that you find the muse for it again someday, because I'll be here if you ever do update, I promise. Or heck, a heads up if you ever get it published somewhere, because I'd run off and buy it for sure.
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Amazing series. I'm wondering if Stiaan and Kas would end up together... that would be interesting. Or if Mikah can come back somehow, although that seems unlikely.

Maybe it would have a sad or bittersweet ending..

I'm really enjoying the story, and hope to read more soon.
firedraygon97 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This is too intense! Rema's one twisted guy. Good luck, Kas!

I really love this series. The world you've created is so fascinating! Please do write more soon!

~fd97
kukiko chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
oh shit! the suspense!

i've just read all of the kastor chronicles in the past two days, they're amazing, i was practically in tears when mikah died... and now i'm really fond of stiaan as well and then this happens *cries*

i can't help but notice this story hasn't been updated in over a year... i hope you'll find the time and/or inclination to work on it again someday because it's really too good to be consigned to literary obscurity forever... you should publish them! i'd totally buy them, they're so much better than some of the books i find in store
Typing chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Darn, only to chapter three on this one. I know it's kind of old but it was a really good series going there for a while. I've been stuck on it for the last few weeks unable to go to bed at proper times just reading and reading wanting to know what happens next. Oh fie and spite that it ends on a total cliff hanger. Well I can only wish and hope that sometime in the future (albeit a long off future since this has been left for a good 9 months already without being touched) you'll have the time and inclination to come back and finish it.

Do make a big announcement if the series ever gets published. I'll be delighted to be one of the first to get a print copy. (Might I further recommend lulu if you don't want to wait for a proper publishing house and instead go with self publishing. Tis a small cut but you'll see a bit of something from the book sales and at least you'll have your work in print.)

Anywho best of luck and good writing!
Thornton chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I read and greatly enjoyed the first two Kastor stories linked from your LJ a while back (which I found through the spank_palace community), so I was excited to see the series continued here. Kastor's such an engaging character and I especially love the way you portray his interactions with Charis. The new characters you've introduced in this installment are all intriguing and I'm looking forward to more reveals about just what the gods have planned for Kastor. Your work is consistently excellent!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »