Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 3: Brothers in Arms
kashka chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Damn, but finishing this chapter and finding out there's no more is the psychological equivalent of driving off a bridge that is still under construction and tumbling into fierce, foamy river. With a waterfall still ahead of you.

I'm sort of torn between praising you and cursing you for making me suffer like that.

Sighs. Stupid, stupid Stiaan. He got himself kicked and bound, he endangered Kas and he gave Rema the upper hand.

And he really should have been more careful. He knew about Jaceth's sadistic tendencies, he knew Rema was looking for his vishira, he should have been better prepared.

I doubt I was the only reader who was sure there would be trouble; Stiaan really should have been more careful. He disregarded the possibility of Rema trying something with one of Stiaan's creations way too quickly.

Still, I'm eating up my knuckles. The fact that the story hasn't been updated in about a year is a bit disheartening, but I know I'll wait. It's so worth it.

Great stuff. I'm so glad I've stumbled upon it, late as it is.

Regards,

Kashka
Vaguely Amused chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I read through and I liked it, though I started to miss Mikah the second he was gone, Kastor was much more depressing without the crazy Mara. Would love to see more of this story if you write it.
Mona May56 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I've read the story in the last few days on your site and it is wondeful! I was so happy when I found out that there was a third part in the Kastor Chronicles.

I love the way you write. Your characters are great: they are not perfect, but they have depth which make them lovable. The plot in itself is very interesting. I can't wait to find out what will happen to Kastor and Stiaan, and what's going on with the gods and those mysterious keys.

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this story with us, it is amazing _
Izzy the Impossible chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
...I'm highly disappointed. I realized only after I'd read the second Kastor Chronicles that the third wasn't finished and hadn't been updated in ages. But I can't exactly read just the first two, now can I? Oh well. I just have to say that this is a very cruel way to stop writing this story.

-Izzy
Zhandra01 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Hello again,

now I have read your Storys "The God Eaters", "Jack Saturday Can't Fail" and now all chapters of your Kastor Chronicles. And I have to say I'm absolutly crazy about all your writings.

Every story has their own worlds, problems and absolutly individual characters. That's someting not every writer gets done, to not just copy their last work and change the names.

I think from all your story the Kastor Chronicles are my favorite, because of the character-dept and the ongoing storyline with new turnarounds everywhere. It reminds me a bit about The Last Herald Mage trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and Carol Berg's 'Rai-Kirah' trilogy. But with enough own ideas and writing styles to be more a colleague of thoses two than a copier.

I hope you get to finish this Chronicles and will pubish it so that I can buy it in book-size (if not I will let it print for me only ;)).

Your fan,

Tamura
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I know thsi hasn't been updated in about four months, but I'm really wanting to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
Ren chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Delicious! The first chapter ties in so well to when Kastor is in the Nestian temple and walks into Telar's room. Not a coincidence, to be sure. I can't wait for more.

I can't help but wonder if Lucien's Null powers would work to protect the key. I also really wonder about Kastor's father. Surely the gods won't abandon their chosen one - or is this dangerous time meant to happen? We shall see!
auel chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
2 Words!

More please! ;_;
Rhinriael Blaze chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Oh, no... Kas... I don't even know what to say. I hope someone intervenes or something...
hello world chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Oh, dear.

What a suckerpunch. I - I did not see that coming at all, even after having read a little snippet about what happens to Stiaan years and years ago. Ow.
evilbabycroc chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
This is awesome. I read the first two book ages ago and I'd almost forgotten how much I loved them. I'm so excited to read more from this world. It has the same feel as the first two, which is good.

This is a terrible cliffhanger however! Stian! *sob* Kastor! *more sob*
Flycatcher chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Haha, I didn't like Emadrion. He reminded me too much of trying to look after my sullen nieces. The whole thing is totally made of win, though! The little scared woodwights sound so cute. n.n
Claire chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Your writing is delicious, like cupcakes.

It is also 2:22 am, but my point still stands.
Starbrat chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Interesting
Briel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I generally try to avoid giving baseless "squee" reviews. But that's all I'm doing right now. So happy you came back to Kastor. Reading this, then rereading everything.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »