Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 3: Brothers in Arms
hello world chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw, and for once I thought I had a sort of character all to myself - that was silly to think in the first place, and now to see that you write that particular archetype far better than I can it's just frustrating. But damn do I love to see you work, even if it shows me how difficult it'll be to get to your level. :D It always pleases me to see that you don't ever give up on any one thing.

I do like it when you drop in trivia about the different cultures (not that you've ever disappointed in this) - it makes the story much more immersive this way.
Flycatcher chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Whhe! I am so excited! SO EXCITED. New bad guy! Old bad guy development! HINTS OF KINKY SMUT!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
At Last!

I did a little scream&dance when I got the email alert that this was up. I was actually online at the time, so I thought... I'll be the first to read it! Muahahaha! I love Kastor!

I didn't know there were vampires in this universe... I'm intrigued. He does seem to resemble Jack Saturday in one respect: he sees everything in terms of advantage and disadvantage, not right and wrong. I'm at least glad he has zero respect for Rema.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6