Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
HarryPotter85 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
HI, can you update on where we can purchase your book?
chocolategalaxys chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I can't wait for this to be published and I really want to buy it som when you do, can you post on here telling us where to buy it from and all that Xx
SkyBlue1309 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Okay I'm dying to know if this got published! It looks really good n I wanna read it but can't find it n idk if u changed the name or something but please update to let us know what happened to this book! I'd love to read
ImmaPiratte chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh, I loved the first chapter! I can't wait till your book is published, and congradulations on that by the way! I'll definitely be buying that. Also... what do you mean by multicolored brown? Just a ton of shades of brown? or like red and blond undertones... or... I don't know. If your still editing your book, could you go into more description about her hair and eye color and face and other stuff? Things like that just bothers me to no end, cause then I wonder profusely about her hair and how she looks throughout the whole entire book, haha. I know, I'm weird. Anyway, I love the character you've made out of Persephone. Usually she's described as being perfect, smart, and virtuous... well in most storied I've read she was a goddess of spring, but that doesn't matter. YOU my dear author, you have made her wonderfully imperfect while still making her tasteful and relatable. Not only do I love Persephone, but I love Hades as well... mmm, he's so sexyy, haha. The story you set up is very unique too, and I love it. I know I'm late on the pick up of this story, which is due to the fact that I just recently made an account on here and took interest in this site, but that's good in a way. Now, I don't have to wait too long for this book to come out! YAY! Make sure you update this story ASAP when it's published, cause I can't wait to get started reading it!
hopelessromantic3 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad I stumbled a crossed it _ Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Love it LOL! I love Cupid and Psyche! :D
shaymaci chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I got addicted to this one waaaaay too fast. Good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Loki!GODAMM WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE YOU SO MUCH?HIDDLES!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Bastard,btw love ur story it's indescribably amazing!I love the legally blonde esq plot
Justine Selene chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Amazing! I enjoyed every minute of reading this! Persephone and Hades both had their own unique personalities that were kept intact by the end, though there was great character development as well :) Awesome story!
Animalistic Reality chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
First time reading this but I love it so far your a great writer!
Reena chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Loved ur story how you interwove mythology with ur imagination very interesting..but I was really anticipating next to show her days in the underworld,I mean at least like 1 chapter and then the anyways thanks for story I throughly enjoyed it:)
allthesametome chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I've always had a soft spot for mythology. And I've always been fascinated with Hades and Persephone's story. Love reading other people's spin on this myth story. And I really really love yours. Great job! Can't wait to read other fics of yours!
Nepenthe Intensions chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
I sat here and read this whole story in one day... it was fantastic :)
I'm kind of obsessed with anything having to do with Greek mythology so finding this absolutely made my day. The twist at the end when Demeter came into the picture was genius... I'd spent the entire story wondering where she was, and for her to appear and drastically change practically the entire story was brilliant.
Again, I loved your story-great work!
OPatron chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
wow! this is honestly INSANE! one of the best mythology stories ive ever read on this website! there is one thing that you should consider however; and that being to change your rating to M, perhaps? I feel that the violence would bother some people, such as Zach's demise. But other than that, THIS WAS INCREDIBLE. boom. on the ground. dead. i kinda want to print out your story, tape it to my teddy bear, and sleep with it.
637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »