Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
INACTIVEACCOUNT5678 chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
Crazy! It's done! Must feel good, eh?

And what a teaser about that statue story! Sounds really quirky, that girl. Haha, can't wait to read and find out what made her want to kiss a statue.

Until your next story,

bye!
goanywhere chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
aw.

you don't know how excited i got when i say the email.

i was really happy.

since this is one of my favorite stories.

yay, they're together...sort of.

i just there wasn't interference from cupid.

that would have been cuter.

but i still love it.

amazing story.

period.

no other words to describe it.

i no longer need to say update soon...
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
AMAZING! I love you included the actual myth of them. :D I loved it!
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
wow typing out all of those names must have taken forever!

ANYWAYS!

AH! finally an update! awesomeness!

!

i can't believe in one chapter it will be over...

my story...

my STORY!

haha!

i remember the night i first read this...i was sitting at the desktop in my room, listening to the new music i had illegally downloaded off limewire [lol] and i was looking at fictionpress for the first time ever...BAM. i see this story, i start reading it. i spend all night reading it.

i talk about it the entire next day.

i write a story about hades.

i wish that i could have hades in my life.

YEP.

oh, and DUDE. yeah. today i was thinking about this story. i was getting a lot of bad grades in school, so i was just like, "HADES! SATAN! THE DEVIL! WHATEVER! I WILL SELL MY SOUL TO YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR SMARTS!"

then i laughed.

i really hope that if there is a devil or whatever ,that he didn't take it seriously... unless he is like hades in this story. in which case, hell yeah! bring out the contract!

lalalala.

i am excited for you to upload the last thing.

but i'm sad at the same time.
pbgurl chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
Great ending and great chapter. I'm happy with the direction yout took to not have Persephone remember everything off the bat but have her have glimpes of it.

Glad to see Eros and Psyche again! _

Can't wait for the epilogue.

-Liz :D
Dead Deactivated chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
Omg you finally finished it! Do you think i could sponsor your story on a website called Fictionwithbite ? Your story is fantastic and I would hope others to read it! Cant wait for Atropa Belladonna!
Namehere v2 chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
Aw, that was kinda sad. I WANT DEMETER GONE! That bitch needs to realize she can't have everything she wants.
JZK chapter 21 . 3/7/2010
this is such a sad chapter. poor hades - dont like demeter at all
JoltedReader17 chapter 21 . 3/1/2010
Why are all your stories so awesome? You are so creative and descriptive I love it, you need to really publish this, I speant all night reading your stories haha I LOVE THEM. I have never read so much originality and just it is refreshing and just wow lol this would be an AMAZING MOVIE lol you ned to publish and then get a script from it. hahaha like honestly so amazing, I could not believe how I actually cried, I never cry but like it was so emotional in this story, and even though Hades broke for her, he was still such well hades lol evil and such but not, it makes sense since its the greek mythology and how he wasn't really like the devil in christian faith and such lol. This is just insanely amazing. wow. lol!
o0deesse0o chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
I ready all your stories in less then two days... would've been less than a day if i didn't have to sleep & work. Love them all! This one is my favorite out of your four mainly because I love love greek mythology. I even add it to my favorites. v(-)v

Ever read CheDe's Cupid's Arrow? You might like it if you haven't read it yet. Its base on Psyche and Eros. It's probably abandon but what's written so far is good...well at least I think its pretty good.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
Ehmigawd. I believe you are vair, vair talented. In the extreme. :)

But, just saying, sometimes verisimilitude is a bit scanty. And things seem a bit... rushed. Ah well. At least you're not putting '!' in there. :)

Still, wonderful story. :)

-Renee
Lesumi chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
Well written! And sad indeed.
taraturtle chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
argh!

i just read all 21 chapters straight!

and she dies!

WHAT IS THIS!

hahaha you have to update son!
romanceaddict chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
i really hope this story has a happy ending!
SassyGrl chapter 21 . 2/13/2010