Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
EvilSoul chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
An awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. .
bugula2009 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
isn"t zeus the eldest
RomanceObsessed chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
I may have already said this in a review, but I can't remember. You should do a a oneshot or a few chapters long sequel about Persephone and her pregnancy or after she has the child
InkedGirl chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
Wow, this was such a great story! I'm just sad it ended...
crissy19 chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
The very first stories i read by you was 'Dancing With The Devil,' and it was amazing.
RomanceObsessed chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
that little bit reminds me of a excerpt i read from one of gena showalters books. anyways it still seems interesting. i would love a small side story about hades and persephone and their kids. also another story about the gods would be lovely
NB-writer chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
O my holy Greek Gods it's done! I was waiting forever for the updates and then bam-wham, presto. Totally completed. Thank you for finishing this story and it was very entertaining. This made my day. :)
K.D. Wolfe chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
AMAZING! Again you have presented your readers with a great story. :-D keep up the great writing.
clichelover chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU! YOU FINALLY FINISHED IT! YAY! READING IT OVER ONE MORE TIME! thanks for writing and editing :D
IloveBISHIES chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
I was so excited to read this story, but most of the chapters aren't here, and I'm desperate. This is one of the best Hades story I've ever read. I beg someone to give xiMarionette the old story and xiMArionette to try to update something, I don't care if it's old or even newly created. But I just need more. Please D:
K.D. Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love the story so far, its amazing. It shows a great combination of modern world and Greek mythology. You have weaved them flawlessly. Please post more chapters soon. I'd hate to see such a great piece left unfinished.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I don't know if you're still writing but if you are PLEASE post the rest of this story! It's so amazing!
kittyxkat33 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
i really wis you wud hurry n edit this book.i really was enjoying it
Seriously chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Okay, wow, I feel completely cheated. I started reading this story because it said that it was "completed" and while you state in your summary that "editing in progress" I thought it was something you just forgot to take down. I really wish you would finish editing this story rather than write a lot of new unfinished stories. If anything, can you at least change the "complete" status on your story because that is really misinforming people. I understand that editing takes a lot of will power to do, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you can update as fast as you can with these chapters just as everyone else is hoping too.
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
it was so long ago when i put this on my fave list.

its sad to admit that most of the details of the story ive forgotten.

i hope u will finish editing the story soon so i can reread it and remember the awesomeness!
634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »