Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
vallerine chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
what an absolute bastard. i hope hades kills him.
funnechick chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I was just going to put this on story alert and not review but I remember you saying you wish more people that read this story would review...so, here you go!

This is really intriguing although I wish Hades would stop purposely causing Persephone pain. But, he is evil, so...oh well.

Can't wait until the next chapter, and for her boyfriend and "best friend" to get what they deserve for fooling around together behind her back.
lena chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I cant wait for the next chapter. please hurry up. : )
hi chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
please please update soon! amazing story!
INACTIVEACCOUNT5678 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I love this story! It's a really good plot. This chapter wasn't as good as the last one, but still really good! Update soon.
melodramatical-bratz chapter 4 . 3/2/2009

what happens next?

okay i kinda know what's gonna happen next but i still want to know!

please update soon...
interlock-ed chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
You're welcomed. (:

And this story is good as always, hurhur. Update soon! :D
missspacecase chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Interesting concept for a story. I like that the main character is realistic in her reactions to events in the story. I have one question: when Hades broke her ankle and healed it, what happened to everyone's (parents, possibly friends) memories of the incident? Did he erase them?

Keep up the good work!

~Mispacecase
Envy23 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
This is a really good story. I like how Persephone's character has progressed from the first chapter. Keep up the awesome work!

xoxo
hi chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
i love this story. this is the best story i have ever read! your a amazing writer! i hope you update soon! love this story!
L'Archange chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Oh, you have a story I like too :) So I hope you can update...I'm interested in finding out more about Hades...? Please update soon :)
WatchfulEyes chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Hm i like it...
HI chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
i love this story . please don't take to long at updating
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
ah i love this chapter! its so good

why is the next one gonna not be out for

a long time? D:
SarahZ chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I love your story, please update soon.
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »