Reviews for Andrew McCarthy, you ruined my life
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
Loved it!
kerri chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I just discovered this story, and may I say I am extremely happy I did. It was lovely and sweet and exactly the kind of thing i like daydreaming to myself :) nice wok.
pedestrian chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
What a cute story. Great writing style. Wish Andrew McCarthy ruined my

life! :D
jasmine126 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE IT! you did a great job! it was very C.U.T.E and was well written :) please please please. . .keep writing, keep writing, keep writing!
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very cute story! I love eighties movies and well written stories, so it was a perfect match.
Vena Cava chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So I finally found some breathing room to check out some of your work! :) (Just got home an hour ago from court, actually.) I'm not sure why I picked this one out of all of them, but something about the title and summary made me want to read it.

(I apologize if this review is incoherent. lol, I have minimal sleep and zero caffeine in my system.)

I really enjoyed your opening line. :D I'm not sure I can explain why, even. Something about one-liners like that really get to me. It's like it sets out the yellow brick for the reader. And the tie-in at the end is always a nice touch.

I love love love love love the reference to Pride and Prejudice. Lol. Mad love, I say. It can't get much more romantic than Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.

Although the ending was a little predictable. Emma and Caden. I'm not sure if that was the effect you were hoping for? That Emma would be the only one who was oblivious, while the rest of the world knew it had to be Caden. Don't get me wrong though. I love the pairing. :D

There were a few tense inconsistencies and grammatical errors, but nothing that detracted too much from the story. All that can be easily fixed with some more proofreading or a beta. :) And, you're young. (Yeah, I stalked your profile.) When I was 16, man, was my writing ever atrocious. So for someone of your age, I am quite impressed. So much potential. :D

So, keep writing, keep writing, keep writing! :)
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i don't even know who andrew mccarthy is but this story is still cute :) i almost wanna see those movies :D
locoe chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow! That was amazing!

I heart was beating soo hard during that story! (Even though I don't know why.)

But that really was amazing!
threm chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I LOVE THIS!

*squeals*

definitely, a great job. :)

-threm.
kristenn987 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was a really cute one-shot! Even if it was kind of cliche, sometimes those are the ones that are the most fun to read. It makes me want to go watch St. Elmo's Fire now!
Narq chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aww... this is so sweet and funny and oh, poor Nate. And... Well, I just can't say what I'm feeling - It's a wonderful squishy sweet feeling like i've just eaten candyfloss (now that sounds wierd!)

Narq.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was so adorable...I loved it. Cliched, yes. Lovable, hell yes!

Great job. :)
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
aw
hidden.contradiction chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I absolutely LOVE Andrew McCarthy :)

Very cute and well written (though predictable, of course :D)
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I usually try to avoid reading one shots, but when I saw this one, I just had to read it. It was the whole Andrew McCarthy thing... My friend was obsessed with Pretty in Pink. Anyways, I absolutely loved it. It was cute and it didn't make me feel like it should have been longer. Keep up the good work. I'll have to read more of your stories.